BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kerry B.
Columbus, OH
I'm always pretty happy with how the Morphe palettes are. The pigment is AMAZING. They're super cheap and you get an amazing quality product. I do wish the packaging was a bit...classier to be honest. If Morphe is going to cut the cost on packaging for a quality product, you won't get a complaint from me.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
BEST EYESHADOW PALETTE EVERRRRR. I use it everyday injust can't stay away from it. It last all day and blends so easily it's magic. Worth the money even tho it's kinda cheap. They do sales in these all the time so always keep on the look out I got it for $25 on the website.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
I had actually never heard of this brand until I received this for Christmas. Really affordable for what you get! I like the broad spectrum of colors. They crease a little with long wear, but stay on for the most part!
Corissa B.
Lehi, UT
This palette is amazing. I'm not sure why morphe sometimes gets a bad rap but they're products are amazing! Their eye shadows are very blendable and smooth. This is by far my favorite palette by morphe and I use it regularly. The colors are beautiful for fall looks and look gorgeous on medium skin tones. One of the reasons I love this palette so much is because of the beautiful transition shades. Love, love, love!!
Julia R.
Globe, AZ
Morphe has AMAZING palettes and this is one of them! I use this all of the time and sometimes I use the red colors for my special effects makeup. It lasts all day and the colors are beautiful! The price is great too!
Amy O.
Memphis, TN
I keep coming back to this Palette so much that it stays on my makeup table for every occasion. The shades are super pigmented, complement each other well, and are great for any skin tone. And for the price... you can't beat it. Would recommend this to anyone.
Franki B.
Cohocton, NY
This pallet it great! Lots of pigment. Colors blend our smoothly. Great for if you want a glamor, natural, or even dark look! I have had this pallet for a few months. I recommend it. It was more on the expensive side, but it was totally worth it!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this palette I was very exciting to get my hands on this the shadows are pigmented and easy to work with some shadows may be hard to blend out but for the price and the amount of shadows you are getting I feel like I'm winning with this palette you can create so many looks with this, very versatile
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
There are so many possibilities with this palette and the hues that are included go great with every eye color and every look. The shadows are not chalky at all and at 22 dollars this is a steal. The pigmentation is strong. This really is a staple in my vanity. I don't reach for my naked palette half as much as I do for this palette.
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
Eh, the hype around morphe is because youtubers make 10% whenever you buy something from them. This pallet has little to no pigment in some colors you really have to work to get a flawless blend and have the colors actually show up. But it is fairly cheap so I dont think its over priced I just think it isnt very good.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??