BY MORPHE #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Logan L.
This palette is truly AMAZING! Applies super nicely. They're super easily blended. They're extremely pigmented. Extremely buttery, which makes for a great application. I hands down recommended this palette. It's a super affordable palette for a high quality product.
Ciera J.
Riverbank, CA
I love this palette. It helps me create amazing eyeshadow looks without fall out(which drives me crazy) so it’s a must have palette for me. It’s also very pigmented. I strongly recommend everyone to have it in their collection
Ashley P.
Phoenix , AZ
if you need any palette in your life it's this one!! i can't even begin to explain how amazing this palette and company is! they have amazing products and they're so affordable but this palette is everything! the pigment is amazing and the color range is perfect if you love a warm eye look!
gigi V.
In love with this palette. I am a brown eyed and like this palette because most of the colors make my eyes stand out. I love matte makeup and this is definitely a palette I would recommend to those that enjoy matte eyeshadow. The eyeshadows blend well, are nicely pigmented, and I have not had any issue with layering.
TANNAZ S.
CARLSBAD, CA
Brilliant colors at such an amazingly low price this is a gem!! I see sooo many different looks you can create with this palette. Very pigmented and blendable. Stunning fall looks...all the colors are however not equally made. They may differ in texture quality and longevity. All I'm all hands down one of my faves!!!!
Luzmarina P.
Heber , CA
This eyeshadows are really good quality. Really pigmented. This palette has a variety of every day colors. You can also not just buy it online you can get it at ulta. Really recommend it . This is my go to palette for every type of occasion ❤️Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Victoria U.
Norristown, PA
This is a staple palette for anyone who is on a budget. The price and quantity of shadows cannot be beat and they perform like high end shadows! Never had a problem with blending or anything. You can create a million different warm looks with this that are perfect for any occasion. It's just absolutely a must for sure.
Elena B.
Santa Ana, CA
These eye shadows will definitely give you a bang for your buck. The price for the quality and quantity is amazing. I have other palettes that cost me way more and morphe still beats them. The colors and textures are great and I would highly recommend it to friends and family who don't want to over spend on good makeup.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
I absolutely love this Morphe Palette. It's a staple for anyone that loves eyeshadows from neutral to glam with the shimmers. The pigmentation is awesome and I found them easy to blend. You will not be disappointed in the product or the cost.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
I bought the bundle for the 35M & 35S palettes and for the price, the shadows are amazing! You have endless options of eyeshadow looks with all the shades being the same with different finishes. The shimmer shades literally look like pressed metal on your eyes and it simply amazes me! I highly recommend this palette!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??