BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Brianna P.
Floresville, TX
This pallet is absolutely amazing, actually every pallet I have used from morphe is amazing!
They blend out so beautifully and amazing!
I have never loved working with an eyeshadow as much as I do with these! There is no constant using a makeup wipe to redo and try to blend something unblendable, every color is so pigmented and blends so easily. I have nothing bad to say!
Julia R.
Crane, TX
I love Morphe!! They have amazing palettes and all of their formulas have been great!! Each of these shadows have amazing pigment!! Easy to apply and easy to blend out! I would buy again, but I haven’t run out yet! There are amazing shades and a wide range!! I definitely recommend buying! Especially for the price!
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst , NY
I don't have to say much about this palette because it is one of morphed most famous palettes. All I can say is that the palette is perfect, the shadows are absolutely beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing! These palettes compare to high end palettes and are so affordable.
amanda f.
Morphe are some of my absolute fav palettes. This is such a great fall or warm palette. So many different options, easily blendable and super pigmented. Love these palettes for my client kit because I have so many options in one palette
Génesis M.
This was my first palette of Morphe. Is a classic every girl who start on makeup bought that.  I like the warm shades and the pigmentation. The easy way to blend is a must. My eye color is dark brown and my favorite shades are de oranges and gold. Of course, i buy again. Morphe 35-Color Matte Palette
Megan R.
Hickory Hills, IL
Morphe shadows are some of the best shadows I've ever used. The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The price point is absolutely amazing! I use this palette almost everyday and I fall more and more in love with it! The package is my only complaint...it's cheap plastic but if packaging isn't your biggest concern this palette is a serious must have.
Kristin L.
Littleton, CO
These are SUPER pigmented and this is an amazing palette for all you matte lovers out there. You get an insane amount of colors for around $22 and they are INCREDIBLY pigmented. I absolutely love morphe and all of their products, and their eyeshadow is nothing less than amazing. And the price you pay is crazy for how good quality their products are. 10/10 would recommend.
Emily W.
This palette is full of great naturals and other colors. There is a perfect balance between shimmer and matte shadows. The piece is great for the amount and variety of colors that you get. I wish the palette came with a mirror on the inside though!
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
I FINALLY got my hands on this and I could not be happier with this product. The colors are gorgeous and complement my blue/green eyes beautifully. There are a ton of colors to choose from and the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend or build on. Morphe has yet to let me down and I would recommend this palette to anyone!
Alessia J.
Bellevue, NE
This has to be one of my favorite palettes!! I absolutely love this especially for a brown smokey eye. It’s super afforadable and the pigmentation is amazing. I definitely recommend to anyone whose looking for a great palette.
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like your comments👍🏾 !!!🔥🔥 my instagram is tommieshields
Kayla M.
Tupelo, MS
Are the eyeshadows pigmented and do they blend well?
sabrina n.
Albuquerque
Where do you buy Morphe palettes?
Erin C.
Troy, NY
How is the pigment of these colors? Do they last all day?
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
How much is this? I just have to have it