BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Megan R.
Hickory Hills, IL
Morphe shadows are some of the best shadows I've ever used. The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The price point is absolutely amazing! I use this palette almost everyday and I fall more and more in love with it! The package is my only complaint...it's cheap plastic but if packaging isn't your biggest concern this palette is a serious must have.
Alexis M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I was so excited to finally use a Morphe pallet! The colors are beautiful, vivid, and highly pigmented. They blend easily and last a good majority of your day. Even longer with primer! The packaging is perfect, it fits anywhere with its slim case. I was very satisfied with this product.
Alessia J.
Bellevue, NE
This has to be one of my favorite palettes!! I absolutely love this especially for a brown smokey eye. It’s super afforadable and the pigmentation is amazing. I definitely recommend to anyone whose looking for a great palette.
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I don't have to say much about this palette because it is one of morphed most famous palettes. All I can say is that the palette is perfect, the shadows are absolutely beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing! These palettes compare to high end palettes and are so affordable.
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
I FINALLY got my hands on this and I could not be happier with this product. The colors are gorgeous and complement my blue/green eyes beautifully. There are a ton of colors to choose from and the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend or build on. Morphe has yet to let me down and I would recommend this palette to anyone!
Brianna P.
Floresville, TX
This pallet is absolutely amazing, actually every pallet I have used from morphe is amazing!
They blend out so beautifully and amazing!
I have never loved working with an eyeshadow as much as I do with these! There is no constant using a makeup wipe to redo and try to blend something unblendable, every color is so pigmented and blends so easily. I have nothing bad to say!
Belem I.
Purdy, MO
Ok so I have the 35O 35M and the 35S, so basically every version of this palette. That's how much I love it. If you love warm shades I definitely recommend this palette. I would repurchase this palette over and over. It's just wonderful! You can't beat the price. The colors blend out beautifully and it's so incredibly versatile and a perfect palette for any occasion.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This THE BOMB! Now I know why Jaclyn Hill loves Morphe so much. Ordered online on the site. Never been disappointed with anything morphe. I'm green-eyed. I need to pay more attention to the outside of my eye. I always have to clean it up. Absolutely
McKenzie F.
El Dorado Hills, CA
This palette is my new favorite palettes out of all of them, and I already have sooo many palettes. There are so many shades, and I use this palette for eyeshadow, highlighter, and especially love the variety of browns for me and all my friends eyebrows! This palette is a must for everyone, and it is the best palette i've ever bought and for the best value ever!
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this palette! The shades are very pigmented and blend really well together. My favorites have to be the metallic shades! The packaging is very simple but sufficient. I definitely recommend this to others!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??