BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Brilliant colors at such an amazingly low price this is a gem!! I see sooo many different looks you can create with this palette. Very pigmented and blendable. Stunning fall looks...all the colors are however not equally made. They may differ in texture quality and longevity. All I'm all hands down one of my faves!!!!
Naomi Z.
I love this palette. All the shades are buttery and pigmented. You can creat so many looks with this one palette. As you probably know, morphe packaging isn't the best but it's less money towards the price of the product. I do think that this palette is worth it's price and you can do so many things with this palette.
Michealyn C.
This is my most favorite palette in the history of Morphe palettes. All of the colors are sooooo pigmented, they all blend wonderfully, and they're just beautiful shades. I use this product nearly, if not every, time I do my eye makeup. It's a great palette for late summer/fall looks as it does have a more dark/earthy shade range in it rather than bright. An upside to this palette is that it is SUPER affordable ($23 online, all palettes have 35 shades). This palette is also great for all skin tones/types.
gigi V.
In love with this palette. I am a brown eyed and like this palette because most of the colors make my eyes stand out. I love matte makeup and this is definitely a palette I would recommend to those that enjoy matte eyeshadow. The eyeshadows blend well, are nicely pigmented, and I have not had any issue with layering.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
I absolutely love this Morphe Palette. It's a staple for anyone that loves eyeshadows from neutral to glam with the shimmers. The pigmentation is awesome and I found them easy to blend. You will not be disappointed in the product or the cost.
Logan L.
This palette is truly AMAZING! Applies super nicely. They're super easily blended. They're extremely pigmented. Extremely buttery, which makes for a great application. I hands down recommended this palette. It's a super affordable palette for a high quality product.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
I bought the bundle for the 35M & 35S palettes and for the price, the shadows are amazing! You have endless options of eyeshadow looks with all the shades being the same with different finishes. The shimmer shades literally look like pressed metal on your eyes and it simply amazes me! I highly recommend this palette!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Love these shadows!! They are so beautiful and blend so easily. The shadows go so well together and can be worn any time of the year! Also you can't beat the price for them! Anyone looking for a good versatile pallet this is it !
Ashley H.
Naples, FL
One of the best palettes in the world. It is so affordable, but dont be fooled by that. It is great quality. I would choose this palette over some high end palettes that are expensive but have such low performance, no blend-ability, so much fall out. I would buy this all over again and higly recommend it to everyone.
Ashley P.
Phoenix , AZ
if you need any palette in your life it's this one!! i can't even begin to explain how amazing this palette and company is! they have amazing products and they're so affordable but this palette is everything! the pigment is amazing and the color range is perfect if you love a warm eye look!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??