BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Donna M.
New City, NY
This is a great product for everyday use and you can work with Smokey shadows in this palette. I love orange and burnt oranges on my skin tone and it does last long for shadows and it has a great color pay off. The palette is very affordable and if you have the jacilyn Hill palate this would similar but this cheaper
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my favorite palette to take with me when I travel. The pigment is amazing, the blend easily and they last all day when I apply an eyeshadow base first. Great variety of colors at an amazing price. I would deff repurchase
Pamela W.
San Diego , CA
My favorite eyeshadow palette. It's perfect for every day use, to travel, and to gift to anyone. I constantly recommend starters to purchase this palette. It's extremely affordable and the size of the shadows are about as big as a quarter!
Bri M.
Land o lakes, FL
I LOVE Morphe! I have been using there products now for a long time. All of there products are super cheap and affordable. The quality on this palette is AMAZING. All of the shades are super bleandable and super pigmented. These are all matte shades which I love! You can create so many different looks using this eyeshadow palette.
Victoria U.
Norristown, PA
This is a staple palette for anyone who is on a budget. The price and quantity of shadows cannot be beat and they perform like high end shadows! Never had a problem with blending or anything. You can create a million different warm looks with this that are perfect for any occasion. It's just absolutely a must for sure.
Naomi Z.
I love this palette. All the shades are buttery and pigmented. You can creat so many looks with this one palette. As you probably know, morphe packaging isn't the best but it's less money towards the price of the product. I do think that this palette is worth it's price and you can do so many things with this palette.
Ciera J.
Riverbank, CA
I love this palette. It helps me create amazing eyeshadow looks without fall out(which drives me crazy) so it’s a must have palette for me. It’s also very pigmented. I strongly recommend everyone to have it in their collection
Tawney D.
Berea, KY
Most of the shades in here are super pigmented and blend pretty good, however some shades just fall dull. I bought this item on sale... 15 dollars off but even at regular price it isn't a bad pallet for how many shadows that you get. If you like the colors, purchase!
Michealyn C.
This is my most favorite palette in the history of Morphe palettes. All of the colors are sooooo pigmented, they all blend wonderfully, and they're just beautiful shades. I use this product nearly, if not every, time I do my eye makeup. It's a great palette for late summer/fall looks as it does have a more dark/earthy shade range in it rather than bright. An upside to this palette is that it is SUPER affordable ($23 online, all palettes have 35 shades). This palette is also great for all skin tones/types.
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Brilliant colors at such an amazingly low price this is a gem!! I see sooo many different looks you can create with this palette. Very pigmented and blendable. Stunning fall looks...all the colors are however not equally made. They may differ in texture quality and longevity. All I'm all hands down one of my faves!!!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??