BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Christina D.
Who doesn’t have this, right? Bought it for all the mattes. Comes in handy when pallets don’t have a transition. Or even for traveling. I know everyone praises the company... it’s very inexpensive. Their shadows are okay. I’m not going to have a heart attack over them, but for the money it’s worth having in your collection.
Stephanie G.
These eye shadows are great for the price! There are many everyday wearable shades. It's a tad big to store in my makeup drawer but for how many shadows you get for the price I don't mind. I would definitely pick this pallet up!
Bri M.
Land o lakes, FL
I LOVE Morphe! I have been using there products now for a long time. All of there products are super cheap and affordable. The quality on this palette is AMAZING. All of the shades are super bleandable and super pigmented. These are all matte shades which I love! You can create so many different looks using this eyeshadow palette.
Guadalupe L.
I love the pigmentation, is my favorite eye shadow palette. I love it! The eye shadows stay all day long, I always get compliments  Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Brenda G.
This palette offers you so many choices. You can create so many makeup looks with it. It's perfect for everyday makeup or for a full on glam makeup look. This is a must have palette. The colors are vibrant and very pigmented.
gigi V.
In love with this palette. I am a brown eyed and like this palette because most of the colors make my eyes stand out. I love matte makeup and this is definitely a palette I would recommend to those that enjoy matte eyeshadow. The eyeshadows blend well, are nicely pigmented, and I have not had any issue with layering.
Tawney D.
Berea, KY
Most of the shades in here are super pigmented and blend pretty good, however some shades just fall dull. I bought this item on sale... 15 dollars off but even at regular price it isn't a bad pallet for how many shadows that you get. If you like the colors, purchase!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Love these shadows!! They are so beautiful and blend so easily. The shadows go so well together and can be worn any time of the year! Also you can't beat the price for them! Anyone looking for a good versatile pallet this is it !
Victoria U.
Norristown, PA
This is a staple palette for anyone who is on a budget. The price and quantity of shadows cannot be beat and they perform like high end shadows! Never had a problem with blending or anything. You can create a million different warm looks with this that are perfect for any occasion. It's just absolutely a must for sure.
Elena B.
Santa Ana, CA
These eye shadows will definitely give you a bang for your buck. The price for the quality and quantity is amazing. I have other palettes that cost me way more and morphe still beats them. The colors and textures are great and I would highly recommend it to friends and family who don't want to over spend on good makeup.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??