BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Katherine C.
Manchester, NH
Love this palette the colors are really matte but pigments i recommend to everyone i used it all fall season. The brand morphe is really good all the products are awesome to have a great makeup yo get a flawless look
Lenea M.
Gretna
I just got this palette for my birthday and I LOVE it! The price is really not that expensive. The product is phenomenal. I have blue eyes and fair skin and these colors are amazing. Some colors with blue eyes don't work very well but I have yet to use a color I don't like or that looks bad. I would recommend this to anyone!
Sam H.
I think this product got hyped up a little too much for my skin tone I just feel like the colors or blend out to look the same some of them don't even show up really well on my skin tone. And everytime I try to use the dark brown and burgundy colors in this palette I feel like they don't give me the pigmentation that I need.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
With this palette, what you see is what you get. Cheap shadows for a cheap price. Not bad for its price point - I do reach for it a lot. There are a lot of duds but there are also a lot of hits in this palette. You can put together a lot of really pretty looks with this palette and not have to break the bank! For $25, I definitely say go for it if you're thinking about purchasing.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
So I have never bought Morphe makeup but my daughter did and she is completely in love with it. The price is completely affordable for anyone and everybody. A day when she was out and had left the pallet behind I decided to use it and let me tell you I was completely amazed! The pigment in these eyeshadows are amazing! For the price it is a steal!
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
Let me start off by saying that I enjoy morphe products however I do think that sometimes everybody creates a big fuss about this brand and it can be a tad bit overrated but I actually like the color payoff and I enjoy using their eyeshadow palettes their brushes and their sponges and setting sprays that's my personal opinion
Kelsey W.
Union City, NJ
Bomb pigment. Bomb colors. Bomb blend-ability. These are awesome. I didn't know how I would feel about this palette, but I love it. I have the Matte and the Shimmer but not the original. You can create so many looks using these palettes and they are great to travel with!
Dori M.
Rockford, IL
Morphs is one of my favorite brands for their eyeshadow palettes, you just can't go wrong. The price is great for the product. And with each palette I always get every color I need for the look. This one is my all time favorite from Morphe. Would recommend to my friends.
Christina E.
Redondo Beach, CA
I bought this pallet a few months ago because I heard it was good and it was on sale to lol.
The first day I used it I realized how pigmented it was and I love all the warm natural colors in it.
If there is one pallet you would want in your makeup bag I would definitely recommend this one because you can create SO MANY DIFFERENT LOOKS and you'll love the pigmentation in it too.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
These shadows blend so easily. This palette has all of the neutrals and transition shades you could ever ask for. For I believe $23 you get 35 shades, i think it's a deal. Definitely buy it because it has all of the basic colors that people commonly use.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??