BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Evelyn P.
Recently purchased this for a gift to my best friend. Once I opened the packaging all the shadows were stunning. When swatching the shadows the pigment was insanely beautiful and buttery. When testing it out did not have a problem blending them out.
Fatima S.
Ontario , CA
I couldn't be more impressed with this palette. It is really worth what you pay for. The pigmentation is great. I love that the colors look good on every skin tone. I really like the shimmers as well as the mattes that are included.
Nikki ..
I just purchased this palette a couple of months ago. This is seriously one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever owned! This palette has the perfect colors to do any warm eye looks, or to have nude transition colors in your eye looks. The formula is awesome, and paired with the right eyeshadow primer, these colors will pop and they will NOT move! I love Morphe!
Rosanne T.
Fontana , CA
I love this product , I use it every day for a go to look , I have brown eyes and when I’ve used orange tones it makes my eyes pop😭❤ I love it and I recommend it! its worth the purchase and morphe.com has alot of affordable prices ! Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette #makeup @influenster #contest #giftcrush
lauren a.
this palette is amazing. the pigmentation is insane and this is definitely my go to. the reason i didn't give it 5 stars, is because i've only had it for 3-4 months and i've already hit pan on a few shades. it's not expensive at all, and i highly recommend.
Samantha B.
Grandville
OH MY GOD!!!!! the pigment is insane for the price of the morphe pallete! Not crazy about the talc in the eyeshadows but i figure as long as you wash it off before you go to bed at night right?! because this pallete is seriously worth it! dropped it on the floor and purchased it again the next day because i cant live without it!
Marely M.
Las vegas, NV
This pallette is all you need in your makeup kit. If you can only get your hands on one pallette, this is it! You can do any looks you want and the shadows are so buttery it is not hard to blend. Whether you're a pro or beginner you will love how easily these shadows blend!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love matte eyeshadow. Its what i reach for when i do my everyday colors. And this eyeshadow pallette came out it was all matte eyeshadows. It ranges of warm matte hues, which are perfect for the daily routine. These shadows still use the same smooth textured, highly pigmented formula all the other Morphe shadows use so they are amazing
Callie F.
Conway, AR
I love this palette! All the colors are so beautiful and blend so wonderfully. It is sort of powdery but it still a great product for the price. The only negative aspect is, its such a big palette that it is difficult to travel with but on the other hand since it is so big, there are a ton of makeup options that can be created!
Grace S.
I have both the shimmer and the matte. This pallette is my everyday go to. I can do ANYTHING with this pallette. This is something I will take with me when I travel. The shadows are amazingly blend able. I will always repurchase this.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??