BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Lindsey W.
This is the one pallet that you can grab and take with you and know that you’ll have all the colors you need with you. The shades are so universal, I’m able to use some like a brow powder or eyeliner with just a little water. The oranges and reds are really pretty and blend really well together as they’re in the same family of red.
Tyesha B.
Mobile
I would been loving morphe products for a very long time now. I would use it to create very beautiful looks and I feel like this palette is meant for me to use. It is a reasonable price. This would be my first use of it only because I can’t afford any high end makeup right now only drug store. Yes I would recommend to any that love makeup and is looking for products on a budget like me.
Fatima S.
Ontario , CA
I couldn't be more impressed with this palette. It is really worth what you pay for. The pigmentation is great. I love that the colors look good on every skin tone. I really like the shimmers as well as the mattes that are included.
Jade B.
Flint, MI
I use this palette every single day, even when I don’t put on eye makeup. There are many shades of brown, which is perfect for filling in your brows (which is what I mainly use the palette for at the moment because I have been trying to take a break from makeup). Totally recommend this product, the price is fairly cheap I’d say.
Evelyn P.
Recently purchased this for a gift to my best friend. Once I opened the packaging all the shadows were stunning. When swatching the shadows the pigment was insanely beautiful and buttery. When testing it out did not have a problem blending them out.
Marely M.
Las vegas, NV
This pallette is all you need in your makeup kit. If you can only get your hands on one pallette, this is it! You can do any looks you want and the shadows are so buttery it is not hard to blend. Whether you're a pro or beginner you will love how easily these shadows blend!
Mariafernanda A.
Brownsville, TX
This Morphe pallets is by far my favorite even though I love shimmer and glitter. I like that there are so many colors in one pallete and you can creat so many different looks going from natural or dramatic! And I love that it is matte. These Morphe pallets are also not so expensive. For the amount of colors it has It is a great buy! Totally recommend!
Callie F.
Conway, AR
I love this palette! All the colors are so beautiful and blend so wonderfully. It is sort of powdery but it still a great product for the price. The only negative aspect is, its such a big palette that it is difficult to travel with but on the other hand since it is so big, there are a ton of makeup options that can be created!
Kayla B.
Stunning! I love this for fall, and adore this for any warm shadow days. Goodness! Has some kick up, but that is completely expected with red shades. And red shades are hard to make, it's unbelievable the colour pay off. Definitely recommend.
Nikki ..
I just purchased this palette a couple of months ago. This is seriously one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever owned! This palette has the perfect colors to do any warm eye looks, or to have nude transition colors in your eye looks. The formula is awesome, and paired with the right eyeshadow primer, these colors will pop and they will NOT move! I love Morphe!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??