BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I truly think this is the quintessential warm palette. Morphe palettes are absolutely fantastic quality for the price and this is no exception. The shadows are pigmented and blend easily. They are a bit dusty and there is some kickback in the palette itself but on the eye there's no issue as long as you tap your brush off before application.
Gaby L.
Homestead, FL
La mejor paleta con unos colores cálidos de ensueño con la mejor pigmentación que hay hace que los ojos tengan una pronfundidad estupenda... aparte los mates con los shimmers la combinación perfecta para una buena paleta de make up... son los colores del momento...
Justice R.
This was my first ever Morphe purchase and it definitely didn’t disappoint! First, I love that Morphe is affordable but also great quality. The shadows are highly pigmented and blend well also! You can create the perfect look for any event with this palette! It’s my go to for daily looks. Absolutely recommend it! You won’t be disappointed!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Omg!! This palette is life! All of the colors are so beautifully pigmented and blend out amazing. If I could own just one palette I would probably choose this one based upon everything I've already said and you can make so many great looks with it.
Emily W.
This 35O palette is comprised of beautiful, pigmented eyeshadows. The original palette is pretty, but I fell in love with this matte palette since I tend to only wear matte shadows. All of the shadows blend seamlessly and the variety of shades makes it easy to create different looks!
Jasmine C.
This palette is life!!! All the earth warm tones and pigmentation is great. My go to palette and I'm pretty sure everyone else's go to palette since they are always out of stock. So don't hesitate to snap one of these bad boys up and do it quickly.
Alyse S.
If i was stranded on an island and could only bring one palette it would be this one, the colors are beautiful and they blend like a dream! the pigment is amazing and you can make so many different looks with this palette, there is something for everyone! It is so affordable and you get more for your money with morphe in general. LOVE IT
Celeste k.
This palette is a must have! The colors are gorgeous. The pigmentation is amazing. I bought it offline and I will be making another purchase for another palette. I would recommend this palette to anyone who loves orange and red colors. I bought it online on the morphe website. And I absolutely love using the dark colors to amp up a Halloween look.
Zobia Q.
The perfect fall eyeshadow palette. I guarantee you there's not another palette that offers this much variety and quality for such a low price! One of the many pros of this palette is that it is so versatile and will suit EVERY skin tone and complexion. This ones for all you ladies! So if you want multiple beautiful shades to create looks from simple everyday to dramatic night out this is your palette! :)
jessie R.
Shadows are all so pigmented and blend like a dream. I have green/hazel eyes so these shadows compliment my eyes beautifully. Everyone has a misconception about morphe because the price is so cheap but I'm definitely buying more from them
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??