BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Kristen S.
Roseville, CA
So, I broke down and finally got a Morphe palette because of all the hype on social media. When I got it, I was pretty disappointed. The palette looked beautiful but didn't swatch well. I feel like the quality isn't great and it's over-hyped because of makeup artists with a heavy social media presence and large fan base. I'm glad the palette wasn't expensive.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
This pallet is one of my all-time favorites! I use it every single day and you can create such a wide range of eyeshadow looks with this pallet. I love warm tones and this pallet has every color that I need. The formula is so nice and creamy and all of the eyeshadows blend perfectly. If you were going to buy any eyeshadow palette I highly recommend a Morphe palette.
Caitlyn F.
I usually like to use light brown shades and darker shades then add some shimmery shadow towards the inner corner of my lid. This palette is full of neutral shades. Although I don't use half of the shadows, the orange or red ones, I still love the ones I do use. I would recommend!
Carmen H.
Northridge, CA
No wonder everyone went crazy over these palettes! For the price it is definitely a good product to have for beginners and pros. The colors go well together and blend very well. The portability is a plus since you have so many color options you can take with you.
Asia S.
West Deptford, NJ
The shadows need quite a bit of building for the pigment to show and they do crumble in their pans easily when I swipe a brush across them, but the final result is worth it for the price. Range of colours and number of shadows in the palette is great.
Lilly M.
Jansville
I love this palette! The colors are so pigmented. All of the colors are different which make the pallet so unique! I have hazel eyes and the palette looks really good on me. I think that this palette will look good on all skin tones. The palette is so affordable and I would totally buy this again!
Zoë M.
North Vernon
Don't have much experience with eyeshadow. But I've had a drugstore eyeshadow pallet I liked and I tried this product and it was amazing. So much pigment. It was easy to blend. So many colors. I love playing around with all the colors. They are all are pretty. If you are like me and don't have much experience with eyeshadow, I highly recommend this pallet. Lots of pretty good quality colors and amazing for the price.
Carrington H.
Dallas, TX
Really nice and affordable for the amount of shadows you get. Effortless blending. I got it from the morphe website using the discount code "NIKKIE". I buy most of my brushes and sponges and eyeshadow palettes from morphe because they're are so great and you get so many shadows for such a great price! I recommend everyone go and buy some of their products
Lauren S.
I bought this pallette because of Jaclyn hill and I am in love with it! The colors work well with my blue eyes and they have amazing color payoff. Morphe is an absolute steal in terms of price and quality of products. I love this brand with all of my heart!!
Jami h.
concord
Love the Morphe 35OM palette one of my go to palette for an everyday day look. Amazing colors and very easy to blend. Yes I would buy this product agin it is a very affordable palette for very good quality eyeshadows.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??