BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
sam c.
Niceville
This pallet is amazing, there’s no other way to put it. The colors are super pigmented and last all day long! It’s a perfect range of warm mattes. They blend so beautifully without looking muddy. Most pallets don’t include a long of transition shades but this one has several. It’s a very affordable price too for the size and amount of product you get!
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
I've had this palette since ordering from hautelook in October. I don't use it as much now in January but when I want a a nice brown I reach for this. I think the colors have good pigmentation and blend or nice with very little fall out. I would recommend.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My cousin just bought this palette and it is gorgeous! The colors are nicely pigmented . Most of the colors are matte but there's a few sparkly shades. I love the tones in this palette. I would highly recommend this brand to others because I've heard nothing but good things.
Michelle G.
Heber City, UT
This palette is my everyday palette it has very warm colors to make super simple soft looks to bold orange looks. Orange is one of my favorite eyeshadow shades! They blend so smooth and buttery! Seriously one of the best palettes out there. And the shades of this palette go perfectly with all skin tones! Everyone can rock the orange!!!! Give it a try
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
I hate that this palette is almost always sold out! That's just how great it is though, I guess. It's full of beautiful warm toned fall colors, that make my blue eyes pop. It seems like it's lasting quite a while. I'd recommend this to just about any skin color, or type. It's universally flattering.
Merceades S.
I LOVE MORPHE!!!! I swear they are the one company that makes bomb pigmented eye shadows at half the cost. These things are literal twin sisters for the higher end makeup!

I use this palette for all my looks and it so nice to be able to complete looks with ONE palette. ( Never happens!)
Evelyn V.
Pomona, CA
Love love love this palette! The colors are so pigmented and glide on smoothly, and look so gorgeous. The orange shades really compliment my dark brown eyes. It is definitely worth the hype! One of my favorite palettes EVER, very affordable and amazing . Definitely a holy grail product for me!
Gabriela S.
love this palette . the transition colors are amazing . its very pigment and easy to apply . you get what you pay for . it stays on all day . i do get alot of fall out however . but i love morphee palettes and recomend for anyone looking for variety.
Ellie S.
Collinsville, IL
I adore Morphe! They are affordable and quality for the price. I use this palette almost every day, and the only reason I knocked off a star is because of the blend-ability of some of the shadows. The majority are pigmented and blend out just fine. They do kick back quite a bit, but I don’t mind that much in my shadows as long as they stay and these do (with setting powder)
Bayley H.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for fall. The colors range from nudes to bold, but all are very wearable. I’m extremely impressed with how affordable Morphe palettes are, especially since the quality is so good. The eyeshadows are not only very pigmented, but also easy to blend. I have a few Morphe palettes, and can’t wait to purchase more.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??