BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Tara K.
I’m beyond obsessed with this gorgeous Morphe palette 😍 It’s such a great price at just 24 dollars. The range of warm colors are all so pigmented and blend perfectly. I use this palette every single time I do my makeup. I highly recommend this palette as well as many others from Morphe!
Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
I absolutely was thrilled when I saw an all matte collection of deep warm tones! This is a palette I am always reaching for! So affordable and get a lot for your money! All colors are beautiful and can do a lot of different looks! Highly recommend and will continue to use!
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
If you’re into mattes and neutrals, this is the palette for you! Shadows glide in with ease and blend beautifully. You can create tons of different looks with the shade range. They don’t fade and very little fallout when applying. Would recommend this to anyone!
Nidia G.
Miami
THIS PALETTE BROKE THE INTERNET GURLLL. I remember I tried so hard to get my hands on this but it was always sold out!!! Finally, I was able to and I was so beyond happy with my purchase that I bought like 5 more palettes. Morphe does not disappoint at all! Awesome pigment, beautiful colors, and easy to blend!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
If you love mattes this is a great palette for you. 35 colors for under $30. You get a wide selection of mattes instead of just browns, there’s red/oranges too. If you like cool tones then this wouldn’t be the palette for you, however Morphe makes so many palettes.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Nooo I hate this palette! The only thing it might be good for is for transition shades. Otherwise this is so boring and lackluster! I think Morphe is just really hyped up by creators because they get a cut of the check. This is impractical and just kind of ugly!
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
I love this eyeshadow palette. The shades go very well together. I usually put eyeshadow on during like holidays or parties and i use this all the time. Such a great palette at such an affordable price. The shadows are pigmented and I would totally recommend!
♥︎ L.
This pallet has so many colors that you can choose from I bought mines on a website and I love it! I’ve been using it on my daughters dance makeup it’s a bit to pricey but it’s worth it it kind of needs improvement but it’s fine. I kinda recommend this pallet.
Lauren M.
Galloway
I wish i gotten the palette that had the shimmers in it but i still like this one. There are way too many browns in the palette, and they all just seem to look the same if you really look at them. Kinda wish it was a lil more thought out with the brown shades.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
This palette is for everday use and can be used on all skin tones. It got an earthtone feel to it that i love. I pick this palette up alot... You must get this if your into the neutrals you will love it and it has a decent color payoff and super easy to blend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??