BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Mirelis R.
OMG! If you haven't try this baby you definitely should! The shades are beautiful and really pigmented. Before applying it remember to take the the excess off because they are really pigmented. I'm so in love with this palette. Totally recommend it!!!
Paige B.
The 35O is amazing!!! So many colors for such a great price. They are so so pigmented and just last so long. This is now my go to palette especially when I want to go for a more glam look. I also have the sister palette the 35O shimmer. This was one of my favorite make up purchases of 2016
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I love the quality of the pallete plain and simple is better love that it has a variation of matted color and some shimmery I love that I can crest a nice elegant look and also I can go wild. I have a medium brown eye color and it makes them pop out. I totally recommend it I love the pigmentation as well great price well worth it.
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
This is such a universal palette that you'll honestly find no problems with it. I bought this for my friend for Christmas because she wanted to start to practice makeup more and she uses it everyday with different looks. Can't go wrong with the pricing either
Chrissy A.
Branford, CT
This pallet is amazing the colors are suitable for every completion color. The payoff for these shadows is also amazing for the price I don't think there's much that can compare for the price and quality. The packaging isn't exactly the most beautiful thing but who cares it's more about the shadows inside!
Kaitlynn W.
If any of you are looking for a matte eyeshadow pallet I would definitely recommend this. I have brown eyes, but any eye color would look great with it. The pigmentation is great and its easy to blend the different eyeshadows. Also there are 35 awesome colors in this pallet for only $22.99 which is a great bargain. I would definitely purchase again!
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This palette is another one of my favorites. I love the reds and oranges. The shadows are so pigmented! They also blend easily and last long. I love that you can do day and night looks with this palette also!
Amya P.
I LOVE this palette!! It gives me life when I use it guys!! All the colors are amazingly pigmented! They are smooth and easy to blend!! Doesn't have any harsh smells and Morphe brushes go perfect with it :) ! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Danyell G.
Gautier, MS
I love this palette! This has a lot of great transitional colors. You can create several different looks. I use this palette all year long. The shadows blend nicely and they last all day with little to no fall out. I have recommended this palette to several people.
Daisy S.
Cascade Locks, OR
Morphebrushes , are my favorite 😍 it's so worth the money. I've had my palettes for a long time now and the pigmentation is incredible. If you don't have this palette please get your hands on it. It's also not expensive. You can create so many looks with this.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??