BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Marcela J.
Phoenix, AZ
This is such a great quality pallet it’s one of my favorite. It is really affordable the color are so pigmented and I did not experience fall out. I will for sure buy this pallet again and I absolutely recommend any morphe pallet to anyone is looking for pigmented and affordable pallets❤️
Katie B.
Santa Maria
This palette is so well formulated, there is little to no fallout, the shades are so pigmented. I chose this palette based on my hazel colored eyes, warmer natural tones look best on me but there are shades for EVERYONE in this palette. It’s absolutely wonderful. The shades blend beautifully.
Dawn F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think I only paid about $15 for this pallet, and it was $15 well spent. I use this every day, the colors are well pigmented. You can do any type of eyelook just using this alone, from natural to smoky and dramatic for nights out. I would highly recommend this, or any other palette by morphe, if you are on the search for something new with a little bit of everything in it.
Raychel M.
Kent, OH
I use this palette close to every day to do my eye makeup, and it's a beautiful palette! I get many compliments when I do my eye makeup with this, the only thing I wish it had was less browns. Don't get me wrong, I love matte browns, but about 75% if not more of the palette is matte brown shadows, there should have been more versatility in it. But that's my only complaint.
Paige B.
The 35O is amazing!!! So many colors for such a great price. They are so so pigmented and just last so long. This is now my go to palette especially when I want to go for a more glam look. I also have the sister palette the 35O shimmer. This was one of my favorite make up purchases of 2016
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
Great palette by Morphe. The shadows are very creamy and pigmented. They blend very easy. Super affordable! Offers a great range of warm tones shadows that can create many looks. The packaging is very durable. Highly recommend to anyone that is new to makeup or anyone that loves warm tones.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
This is my go to palette! This has some nice warm and few cool
tone colors. The shadows blends nicely and there isn’t that much fall out. This
is a great palette for the fall. I feel that for the price you get a lot of
nice colors. I have ordered a few shadows from them and I am never disappointed.
The best way to use these colors is with a base so that colors pop!

Mirelis R.
OMG! If you haven't try this baby you definitely should! The shades are beautiful and really pigmented. Before applying it remember to take the the excess off because they are really pigmented. I'm so in love with this palette. Totally recommend it!!!
Maya C.
Montclair , NJ
I LOVE this palette... it's super pigmented and there's so many different colors to work with... my only thing with it is that there's SO many different shades of brown I almost feel like it's unnecessary... but otherwise it's a beautiful palette& super inexpensive compared to other palettes from other brands
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
This is such a universal palette that you'll honestly find no problems with it. I bought this for my friend for Christmas because she wanted to start to practice makeup more and she uses it everyday with different looks. Can't go wrong with the pricing either
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??