BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This by far is a great palette. Omg, very pigmented,
blends very easy. Look how many shadows you get
with this palette. Extremely affordable. Love the packaging.
My only wish is no mirror, but for the price, I can't
complain. If you like neutral colors, this is for you.
Just think how many looks you can do..😊😊😊😊😊
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this palette. I love how many shadows it has and the shade range it has. I love how nice the quality is and how pigmented they all are. They all blend really nicely and you can create a variety of looks. Plus the price is great.
Susan P.
This is a beautiful fall inspired pallette. The colors are pigmented and most are buttery. There are a few that are a bit powdery. Over all, the colors are bendable, and build able. The price point is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product and will either repurchase it, or purchase other products.
Sherisa S.
I love Morphe products and this palette performs so well. I do believe that a lot of the colors in the palette are very similar and could have been switched out for different colors. I mostly create warm tones looks every day so it's a palette that works for me. The shadows are easy to blend, the shimmers are very pigmented and if your lids are primed well, they last very long!
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
I adore this palette. It works well with every eye color. The shadows are very pigmented and buttery. They blend out so well, especially with the crease brush from Morphe. The shimmer and foiled shadows are very pigmented. I use it anytime I wear eyeshadow. There are 35 eyeshadows, and the pans are decent sized. It is also very affordable, and I believe it can compare to high end makeup.
Kinshasa K.
Ogden, UT
The amazing thing about morphe is i can't find one problem with one pallet and it's very affordable 23 bucks is a steal when getting 3t eyeshadows that are buttery pigmented and stunning in variety of colors. This pallet in particular is almost gone literally every color is almost hit pan on cause I can accomplish so many looks with it! I have 2 backups as well cause I know I need this in my collection!
Brenda R.
Morphe is EVERYTHING! The shadow palettes are amazing super high quality product and the brushes they have are to die for! I have not stopped loving morphe since i came across them, this palette is amazing i own this one and the twin sisters 35Om & 34Os! I love morphe!!!
Elizabeth H.
Salinas, CA
FAVORITE palette i own ! let me start by saying how gorgeous the range of colors this palette has , the colors are so pigmented and long wearing , i always reach for this palette , the packaging makes it easy t travel with without having to take much make up because this has everything u need! you can do endless looks for any occasion and all season colors
Lauren M.
Lawrence, KS
This palette is the standard of what you learn to expect from Morphe - no fuss, no frills, no talk, ALL GAME. Imagine this - they figured out how to make a 35 shadow palette, and didn't even waste a space on black, like every other palette I've ever owned does. These are some of the best quality eyeshadows I've ever owned, and it cost me all of $25? The only thing I wish is that they'd start putting mirrors back in their palettes again.
Layla H.
Enfield, CT
Honestly love this pallet with everything in me. I bought it on black Friday, the 35O-M and 35O-S, for only $36! It was such a good deal i couldn't pass it up. It's my first 'high end' makeup that i own and i'm so happy that it's this pallet. Great selection of colors to choose from, pigment is fantastic, and it's so easy to blend! So many looks can come from this one pallet and i recommend EVERYONE go out and buy it!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??