BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
This palette is absolutely amazing! It was so inexpensive first of all, you get sooo many colors! They blend really well and are super pigmented. My only complaint is that some of the shades look similar, however I love brown matte neutral tones on my eyes so this was a must have. Morphe palettes are always wonderful!
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
this has been the only palette from Morphe I've ever purchased and its my absolute favorite. its very smooth to apply and very pigmented. it glows amazingly and with a primer it sticks for long hours, without it'll easily come off however overall, its an amazing palette.
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palletes. I reach for it basically every single day. If you love neutrals this is the pallets for you. It’s inexpensive, great quality and super blendable. You can make so many different looks with it, whether you’re going for a “warm” look or more “cool”. Definitely a holy grail.
Krysta L.
I AM IN LOVE ! they are some of the butteriest shawdows for the cost, if you love warm browns/oranges this is 100% the pallet for you ! literally perfect for any color! got mine at ulta :) i've almost hit pan on them all, will definitive repurchase when im done !!
Margo E.
Morristown
Wow!! This palette is my go to,absolutely gorgeous. I ordered it online at Ulta. These shadows blend very well. I have purchased Morphe in the past, this one has been my favorite. It will last forever because a little goes along way. Of course I will buy more!!!
Hannah M.
Lancaster, KY
I can create lots of looks from this palette. Was very affordable with great pigment. Has kick up but not crazy bad. I will get a lot of use out of it. I mix and match this with other palettes that don’t have transition shades that I need. Would highly recommend it to others.
Patrice W.
Pottstown , PA
I debated 4 stars only because of the color range. After using the Jaclyn Hill palette, it was hard to go back to a regular Morphe palette because the quality is definitely different. I found that the shadows had a lot of kick up when dipping the brush into the pan, but the palette is useful for natural matte looks!
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
I always wanted a really good eyeshadow palette, 1 that I don't have to apply alot to get what I'm looking for and then I found this bad boy, I think the price is really good (think I pay around 20 after discount or probably cheaper) so I 100% recommend this product.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I am a huge fan of Morphe palettes. This color selection is perfect for a warm neutral eye look. The matte finish is good for someone like me with “mature” skin. The formula is great too, very blendable. I definitely recommend all of the Morphe palettes. Very affordable and amazing quality.
Adriana P.
This is the first palette that I own from Morphe. This is my everyday palette and for fall I create amazing looks. It is super easy to blend, the only thing is that the red colors and the strong colors kind of stain your eyelid so it’s a little tricky to take off.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??