BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
CJ S.
This palette has every warm tone you need for any look. There are so many different browns and deep tones !!! I swear this palette speaks to my Scorpio soul !!!! You can use this for your everyday looks and create a dramatic eye looks as well !!! There are also different texture and shimmers in this palette as well so I am happy I bought this !!!!
Amanda H.
Boonsboro, MD
Do you love eye shadows in a matte finish? Are you into the look of warm, neutral colored shadows on the eye? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then Morphe’s 35OM eyeshadow palette is the palette for you! With its 35 different color options, & it’s buttery, smooth matte colors, you can make your eyes stand out in any situation, day or night! The shadows in the Morphe 35OM palette glide on seamlessly & blend out with ease! You can accomplish any look with this palette, whether it be a light, natural day to day look or in contrast, a look that’s dark and edgy - perfect for a night out on the town! The combination of looks that can be created with this highly pigmented eye shadow palette are truly endless! This is one of the BEST neutral matte palettes around & if you haven’t yet, you need to get your hands on one of these! Not to mention, the cost of this Morphe Palette is a complete steal, totaling in under $30 USD! You can not go wrong with this product.

Let your creativity be your guide, & show the world your talent & unique beauty; you will NOT regret purchasing the 35OM eye shadow palette by Morphe!
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an all around great palette if you’re looking for a neutral palette with warm tones. The formula is morphe standard and is great. Pigmented but not too pigmented and there are tons of different looks you can do with it. The shimmers are great and work best either with a brush with fix+ or a finger. This is my go to palette while traveling!
Stephanie B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I absolutely love this palette! It's essential if you like neutral looks and pairs well with any eye color. You can also take this from neutral to eye catching very quickly with the addition of a metallic shade or a pop of color! All of the shades work well as transition shades too. This palette is truly a multitasker and I'm so happy to have it in my collection. The colors blend so easily and are very pigmented. I notice there is hardly any fallout even from the darker shades which is very nice. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette The quality is amazing for the price and the amount of pans in the palette. One small drawback is the outside of the palette. It shows fingerprints very easily so I'm constantly having to wipe it off. It's not the biggest deal and it may not even bother others so I will not take away anything from my rating for it!
Savannah B.
Lexington
I love this palette i use it practically everyday i believe you can never go wrong with warm toned eyeshadow looks they look great on every skin tone warm toned and neutral and even cool tones! And the palette has a great variety of shades that you can create looks with from a dark and sultry smoky eye to a more natural everyday look! The colors are very pigmented and blend pretty easily and its super affordable they are around 23 dollars which is very inexpensive for 35 shades! You can usually buy the product online or in select stores like ulta beauty! This product is very similar in pigmentation as most of your high end brands like the Anastasia beverly hills renaissance palette and to real honest i think it just might be better and more creamy than the abh palette! I would 100% recommend this palette to anyone its a great beginner palette its pretty fool-proof! The picture below is a look i did using the palette!
corinna H.
Wallkill
Purchased at: ULTA
Decent pigment, this was a gift i received, not something i would buy myself as i think this pallet is geared more towards people with a deeper skin tone than mine. I am super fair and most of these colors look muddy on me. The cream shadows are super smooth but i do have a little trouble blending them out
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
One of my 1st Morphe palettes that started my obsession. I’ve gone through 2 so far I reach for this so often. Once I got pot on a color or 2 I must reorder. I use it for natural day looks and add a lil darker shades to add some drama to my eyes if needed. It blends well, is pigmented and I’d recommend!
Ashanti D.
Salisbury , NC
What initially drew me to this palette was it’s warm red and brown toned shadows, which I have been really loving recently. It features light beiges to warm and cool toned browns, to vibrant oranges and reds and their deeper counterparts. The matte shades have some lovely pigmentation and are very easy to work with. Costing around the £23 mark (from cult beauty) I expect some good pigmentation and blendability, however I wouldn’t say it was better than my Ciate or naked palette in these areas. Having said that, I think you get what you pay for: 35 shadows; which are of good quality, coming to just £0.65 per pan. The shimmer shades are gorgeously creamy, and are even more beautiful when used with a wet/setting sprayed brush. There is a great balance of mattes and shimmers, which I love. Some of the shimmers are thick and vibrant, while there are a few finer duo chrome-type shades in there too. You can make so many different looks with this palette, whether than be a neutral browny look, burnt seinna/ orange toned, red and burgundy with gold, there’s a lot you can do. PLUS there’s some excellent brow shades, I have blond/brown hair and really struggle to find a good shade so I’ve been using the shade 3 down, second one across. There are shades in there for darker and blonder hair types too.There is some fall-out on some shadows, and they’re not all as pigmented as they can be, plus the packaging isnt of the best quality, the lid has broken off half way and one of the pans has popped out already and I had to stick it down. But I do really think that for the price this palette is excellent for the anyone- whether you’re a beginner or more advanced. I would definitely recommend!
A'Nise V.
The 35OM morphe’s palette is really, really good. I totally recommend to buy it, it’s worth it. The thing that makes it special as all the palettes made by Morphe is that they are very pigmented and so that makes it really unique and of high quality. BUY IT, DON’T THINK TWICE!
Juliana R.
new york long island
It works sooo good !! Creamy eyeshadows that are very pigmented!! I absolutely love this pallet one of my favorites!! Have to get ! It’s not very expensive ither! Also works good with brown eyes !!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??