Vanessa E.

Yoktana R.
Yoktana R.
Inglewood
10 months, 1 week ago
The payoff for some of the browns is not the best, I would suggest spraying your brush with setting spray.
Hiba I.
Hiba I.
Dubai
11 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely, the pigmentation is great. Also, it blends in very easily and beautifully.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Nashville, TN
1 year, 3 months ago
The pigmentation is the same, if not better, than a lot of high-end palettes. I would compare the pigmentation the Urban Decay.
Janecca M.
Janecca M.
Perth, WA
1 year, 10 months ago
Morphed is a great brand for eyeshadow pallets with amazing quality and pigmentation but they do have a little fallout
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Ingleside, IL
2 years, 1 month ago
The quality is amazing and is worth every penny. not mention it is very affordable for only $22 per pallet with 35 shadows. the pigmentation is wonderful you do get a little bit of fallout but that's expected since it does have talc in the ingredients but just bake your face and sweep the fallout away :)
kayla marie P.
kayla marie P.
Ann Arbor, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
they are very pigmented if you want more pigmentation spray a setting spray or water on it when its on your brush
Isabell T.
Isabell T.
Long Beach , CA
2 years, 1 month ago
Depends some are and some aren't you kinda have to just get one and try it out but I love morphe eyeshadows
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
2 years, 1 month ago
For the price it is amazing, however, I will say the pigmentation is greater in some colors vs others.
Railey C.
Railey C.
Muskogee , OK
2 years, 1 month ago
I haven't used it, but nikkietutorials swears by morphe.
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
2 years, 1 month ago
The pigmentation is amazing and so is the quality!! It's such a good deal too for how many shades you get :)