Julieta N.

Amy G.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I use this palette a lot and haven't had any trouble with that. I would recommend using a good eyelid primer or using concealer on your eyelids, before applying it. Another thing that you could try doing, is spraying the brush with water or setting spray when picking up the shadows to place on your eyes!
Hiba I.
Hiba I.
Dubai
10 months, 1 week ago
The thing with eyeshadows appearing “chalky” is mostly because the eyelids are not primed well enough. So you need to prime your eyelids with either an eyeshadow or a concealer and setting the concealer right after so it doesn’t crease. I hope this helps you out, it’s a beautiful palette and colors blend in so beautifully! Good luck!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
1 year, 1 month ago
I honestly prefer to apply Morphe eyeshadows without Primer. After the primer dries it's much harder to blend out the colors. That's just my preference. I have 3 Morphe Palettes and this is one of them. For $23.00 I've enjoyed them more than some I've paid over $50.00 for. I didn't find the shadows extremely chalky.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
1 year, 2 months ago
You have to primer your lids with either an eyeshadow primer or a concealer. And then before you apply your shadow, set with a translucent powder, or one of the lightest colors in the palette.
177 north maine paterson
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Escondido, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I would try mac fix plus , or simply water to loosen up the pigment, and it makes it smooth .
McKinley H.
McKinley H.
Minneota, MN
1 year, 6 months ago
Mine are fine
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
1 year, 11 months ago
I haven't had a single problem with my palettes, they are all very smooth and easy to work with