Christine S.
Mililani Town
I have heard a lot of good reviews about the brand and have always wanted to try it unfortunately, Hawaii does not have an Ulta store yet (two stores are scheduled to open soon here on the island .... yes, I am really excited about that...lol)

I was in San Francisco last week and decided to stop in at an Ulta store and excitement they had this palette in stock and it was on sale 🙀....I picked it up for $15.00 and I must say it was the best $15.00 that I have spent in a while.

Since purchasing this palette I have used it everyday, it has become my go to palette. I love all the colors in this palette and there are so many different eye looks that you can create. I have had no issues with any of the colors and they all blend out really easily