BY MORPHE #17 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone find these eyeshadows hard to work with? Mine...26 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Amanda H.
Boonsboro, MD
Do you love eye shadows in a matte finish? Are you into the look of warm, neutral colored shadows on the eye? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then Morphe’s 35OM eyeshadow palette is the palette for you! With its 35 different color options, & it’s buttery, smooth matte colors, you can make your eyes stand out in any situation, day or night! The shadows in the Morphe 35OM palette glide on seamlessly & blend out with ease! You can accomplish any look with this palette, whether it be a light, natural day to day look or in contrast, a look that’s dark and edgy - perfect for a night out on the town! The combination of looks that can be created with this highly pigmented eye shadow palette are truly endless! This is one of the BEST neutral matte palettes around & if you haven’t yet, you need to get your hands on one of these! Not to mention, the cost of this Morphe Palette is a complete steal, totaling in under $30 USD! You can not go wrong with this product.

Let your creativity be your guide, & show the world your talent & unique beauty; you will NOT regret purchasing the 35OM eye shadow palette by Morphe!
Stephanie B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I absolutely love this palette! It's essential if you like neutral looks and pairs well with any eye color. You can also take this from neutral to eye catching very quickly with the addition of a metallic shade or a pop of color! All of the shades work well as transition shades too. This palette is truly a multitasker and I'm so happy to have it in my collection. The colors blend so easily and are very pigmented. I notice there is hardly any fallout even from the darker shades which is very nice. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette The quality is amazing for the price and the amount of pans in the palette. One small drawback is the outside of the palette. It shows fingerprints very easily so I'm constantly having to wipe it off. It's not the biggest deal and it may not even bother others so I will not take away anything from my rating for it!
Savannah B.
Lexington
I love this palette i use it practically everyday i believe you can never go wrong with warm toned eyeshadow looks they look great on every skin tone warm toned and neutral and even cool tones! And the palette has a great variety of shades that you can create looks with from a dark and sultry smoky eye to a more natural everyday look! The colors are very pigmented and blend pretty easily and its super affordable they are around 23 dollars which is very inexpensive for 35 shades! You can usually buy the product online or in select stores like ulta beauty! This product is very similar in pigmentation as most of your high end brands like the Anastasia beverly hills renaissance palette and to real honest i think it just might be better and more creamy than the abh palette! I would 100% recommend this palette to anyone its a great beginner palette its pretty fool-proof! The picture below is a look i did using the palette!
tricia j.
Tonawanda, NY
oh my GOSH I wish I could give this 100 stars. let me start this off by saying I am NOT an eyeshadow person. usually i’ll stick a little bronzer in my crease and i’m good to goo. but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and play around. when I walked into ulta it was either the day of or the day after they brought morphe products to the store. I saw this palette the second I walked in and I fell in LOVE. bought it right there. the colors are phenomenal. super pigmented, easy to blend. you can create so many different eye looks with this palette. something simple or something GLAM. 10/10 would recommend
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
As a dark skinned girl, I just gotta say this is the best palette I've ever used. My friend bought it for my birthday and I've used it every day since. The only thing I'd ever ask for in addition to it is a black eyeshadow, but there's a dark brown that comes pretty close. I would recommend this to anyone in need of matte or shimmery, neutral colors to bring a bit of pop to their eyes. In the picture I attached, I used my morphe 35O palette for everything but foundation. I was able to use this palette for highlight, eyeliner, contour, brows, and most importantly, eyeshadow. These shadows are super pigmented, easy to control, easy to blend, and not very expensive. I'll forever be a customer.
Sydney M.
Chapin
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. The eyeshadow is easy to apply, and the consistency is great for blending. The pigment is rich and the color lasts for hours. I️ would definitely buy this product again and recommend I️t too anyone! This eyeshadow palette is for anyone who wants rich color and lasting color on their eyes. This was my first time using this brand and I️ wouldn’t go back to an old brand I️ used before. Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
Obsessed! I am so glad I tried morphe. If you are trying to get into make-up & are on a budget, this is definitely a brand to shop. This palette is one of my GO-TO palettes, I love warm neutral colors & with this palette you can create so many looks. The shadows blend so well using any brush, they are opaque, & build up nicely. You could seriously just live with just this palette if you are into the neutral colors. Either way, this is a palette any make-up junkie, or beginner needs in their collection. 100%
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased this palette on Morphe's website as soon as I saw that it launched, because I really wanted to give this product a try. It has a great variety of colors to choose from in this palette. I like the browns, oranges, and neutrals. This product was very affordable and worth every penny. The shadows are also very pigmented and last throughout the day!
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I have purchased the 350m and the 350s. If you are just now getting into eyeshadow, I highly suggest going on morphe.com and by the bundle of the 350 m and the 350s. They are pigmented but not overly pigmented, blendable, neutral, warm toned, a few cool tones. It's worth the $50 hours to buy these two palettes. They are my two go to, multiple looks can be made with just these two. That's coming from someone who use just basically these two for two years. Highly suggest worth the money.
Christine F.
Stratford, CT
This was my first Morphe palette. to be honest the colors at first seemed so similar and the first two times I used this I didn't like the results. I thought the look was going to be the same each time .. The first two times they did look similar.. this is because I was blending the colors on top of each other and getting a one color effect. Then I started playing and curiosity took over.. I took my time, and blended the products still, but because I used makeup brushes (two) I was able to create a different look each time. playing with the shades , creating accents and low lights...I love this pallet I cant wait to try the others

Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??