BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Amanda H.
Boonsboro, MD
Do you love eye shadows in a matte finish? Are you into the look of warm, neutral colored shadows on the eye? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then Morphe’s 35OM eyeshadow palette is the palette for you! With its 35 different color options, & it’s buttery, smooth matte colors, you can make your eyes stand out in any situation, day or night! The shadows in the Morphe 35OM palette glide on seamlessly & blend out with ease! You can accomplish any look with this palette, whether it be a light, natural day to day look or in contrast, a look that’s dark and edgy - perfect for a night out on the town! The combination of looks that can be created with this highly pigmented eye shadow palette are truly endless! This is one of the BEST neutral matte palettes around & if you haven’t yet, you need to get your hands on one of these! Not to mention, the cost of this Morphe Palette is a complete steal, totaling in under $30 USD! You can not go wrong with this product.

Let your creativity be your guide, & show the world your talent & unique beauty; you will NOT regret purchasing the 35OM eye shadow palette by Morphe!
Stephanie B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I absolutely love this palette! It's essential if you like neutral looks and pairs well with any eye color. You can also take this from neutral to eye catching very quickly with the addition of a metallic shade or a pop of color! All of the shades work well as transition shades too. This palette is truly a multitasker and I'm so happy to have it in my collection. The colors blend so easily and are very pigmented. I notice there is hardly any fallout even from the darker shades which is very nice. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette The quality is amazing for the price and the amount of pans in the palette. One small drawback is the outside of the palette. It shows fingerprints very easily so I'm constantly having to wipe it off. It's not the biggest deal and it may not even bother others so I will not take away anything from my rating for it!
Savannah B.
Lexington
I love this palette i use it practically everyday i believe you can never go wrong with warm toned eyeshadow looks they look great on every skin tone warm toned and neutral and even cool tones! And the palette has a great variety of shades that you can create looks with from a dark and sultry smoky eye to a more natural everyday look! The colors are very pigmented and blend pretty easily and its super affordable they are around 23 dollars which is very inexpensive for 35 shades! You can usually buy the product online or in select stores like ulta beauty! This product is very similar in pigmentation as most of your high end brands like the Anastasia beverly hills renaissance palette and to real honest i think it just might be better and more creamy than the abh palette! I would 100% recommend this palette to anyone its a great beginner palette its pretty fool-proof! The picture below is a look i did using the palette!
🌻Claire E.
Houston
A couple of weeks ago I was going through the Morphe Brushes website www.morphebrushes.com and saw that the 35O Matte and Shimmer palettes were finally in stock along with the original 35O palette. After debating for what felt like over an hour talking to friends and family on whether I should get the original palette 35O or get both the matte 35OM and shimmer 35OS ones separately, I finally decided to get the individual ones just because what if I loved a shimmer shade so much that I would want a matt shade to underlay it or to use as a blending shade. I finally got them last week and after playing with them I wanted to share my opinion on them!
the pigmentation and shadow quality is quite good I did find some shadows need to be built on to see more pigment but that can mean that they are easily buildable. the shadows with high shimmer will have the potential for more fallout. but trust me, the shadows are beautiful regardless. The matts are smooth and buttery to touch and are surprisingly well pigmented. There is a little fallout in a few shades.
I am in love with the Morphe 35OM and 35OS Palettes and seriously suggest you get both or either one or the original 35O palette. Trust me you will not be disappointed.The warm shades in the palettes are perfect for any eye look that you might have in mind and I’m in love.

Shivani P.
Monroe , NJ
I absolutely love this Morphe palette. It is incredibly pigmented and very easy to blend out on the eye. This is actually the first palette I bought from Morphe and I love it and only made me want to purchase more. The main thing that caught my eye was the shade range, it has very neutral colors which is great for everyday use. It has a range of crease colors, lid colors, and even some shimmers to add a pop on the lid. There are countless looks that you can create with this palette. Not only is the palette incredible, but it is so affordable. This is definitely a palette that every makeup lover needs in their collection!
tricia j.
Tonawanda, NY
oh my GOSH I wish I could give this 100 stars. let me start this off by saying I am NOT an eyeshadow person. usually i’ll stick a little bronzer in my crease and i’m good to goo. but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and play around. when I walked into ulta it was either the day of or the day after they brought morphe products to the store. I saw this palette the second I walked in and I fell in LOVE. bought it right there. the colors are phenomenal. super pigmented, easy to blend. you can create so many different eye looks with this palette. something simple or something GLAM. 10/10 would recommend
Crystas C.
nacogdoches
FANTASTIC!! You can find me on social media and on YouTube and I obsess over this palette! You can create so many books when he pulled his pallet out you kind of get overwhelmed by all the ideas that’s going to be in your head that you can create. Morphes formula is absolutely phenomenal I am obsessed with Morphe!! The shades when you touch them with your finger feel so soft and buttery it was like a cream but when you put them on your eyes it’s like magic it’s a powder it blends wonderfully the fallout is very minimal I would highly recommend these palettes to everyone! AND THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE!!
Sydney M.
Chapin
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. The eyeshadow is easy to apply, and the consistency is great for blending. The pigment is rich and the color lasts for hours. I️ would definitely buy this product again and recommend I️t too anyone! This eyeshadow palette is for anyone who wants rich color and lasting color on their eyes. This was my first time using this brand and I️ wouldn’t go back to an old brand I️ used before. Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Samantha W.
Middletown, PA
I have never bought an "expensive" palette for myself. The most expensive one I have ever owned was a Naked palette and that was only because someone bought it for me. Ulta was having a sale on this Morphe palette, so I figured I should grab it while I can! I absolutely LOVED this palette. It was extremely pigmented. I felt like it was such a great combination of neutral colors. The mattes were creamy and the shimmers were very glittery and packed on nice. For 35 shades, $23 is an absolute steal. I cannot wait to buy some of their palettes soon!
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I have purchased the 350m and the 350s. If you are just now getting into eyeshadow, I highly suggest going on morphe.com and by the bundle of the 350 m and the 350s. They are pigmented but not overly pigmented, blendable, neutral, warm toned, a few cool tones. It's worth the $50 hours to buy these two palettes. They are my two go to, multiple looks can be made with just these two. That's coming from someone who use just basically these two for two years. Highly suggest worth the money.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??