Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Width: 6 1/2"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

I would like to try this product// ? Vorrei provare questo prodotto
Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette is this worth the money and how pigment ?
Start your review of Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I use this palette everyday because I am obsessed with matte warm shades. The shadows are super creamy, easy to blend, pigmented and with the right eyeshadow primer will last all day. This has replaced so many of my palettes and it some serious bang for you buck. I can't recommend it enough” in reviews
“This is the most beautiful neutral color palette ever! It goes from creams to oranges and Browns! Highly recommend! The colors are very pigmented and you can't beat the price! It's a must! ” in reviews
Eatontown, NJ
I bought this palette around this time last year. I didn't initially intend to, but the palette I originally wanted had gone off sale and I wasn't willing to Shell out the extra $10. This was the result of another one of those "impulse buys" I love talking about because I had no intention of buying it until I browsed past it 3 or 4 times. This was the first Morphe product I ever bought and I only bought it because every Beauty Guru on YouTube seems to mutually love Morphe, whether they're paid to say so or not. So, I bought it. And for about 2 months after it arrived, it sat untouched in my room, almost completely forgotten about. That is until I pulled it out one day and decided to give it a try. AND THE REST WAS HISTORY. I love this palette. It's so pigmented. The shades are buttery, easy to blend, and a great combination of nudes, naturals, and flashy color with very little fallout. When primed with my NYX Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer it stays on all day, rain or shine, heat or freezing cold weather, with no fading or smudging. For anyone out there considering buying this product, DO IT! You won't regret it!
charlotte
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cayleen C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy to blend and easy to use! I love the mild light browns for contour/bronzer and I loved how the oranges worked out for my velma look for Halloween! There is light fallout but over all it works amazingly! The colors really pop out so there’s no urgent need for primer on the lids all though with it it stands out a little bit more! The ingredients in the red and orange did not stain my lids or face which is a plus plus!!!!! The product when I placed it throughout my skin did not make me break out either which I love cause frankly some brands don’t work out like that for me... it’s hard to find nice shades of bronzer for my fair skin without making me look too caked , I go for a more natural glow look (except for this Halloween pic of me). Overall this product is affordable and can create a various amount of nude, fall and warm looks!10/10 would recommend to anyone beginning or experienced in makeup! In the pic I used a suddle orange blush effect on my cheeks and nose along with a light brown and orange eyeshadow look!
Edison, NJ
This Morphy palette is probably one of my staples in my make up collection. I always gravitate to pallets that have several nudes as well as warm colors that will help bring out my natural light brown eye color especially in the summer with a nice tan. Morphe Is one of the most attractive make up companies especially during this time given their amazing pigments in their pallets and the price tag each of their pallets that are 35 colors normally will cost you around $20-$25 per pallet which is amazing compared to a lot of the large name brands who don’t have so much pigment in their pallets charging anywhere between 35 up to room $60 per pallet for about 10 to 12 different colors.
This palette pleasantly surprised me. I didn't think I was gonna love it as much as I do. It's a great assortment of neutrals to 'bold' neutrals, which is very cool. I do find I get better payoff when I use an eye primer so I definitely suggest using one as well everytime with Morphe. There was a little fallout, but that's fine. I create some beautiful looks with this palette, it's actually huge! I think I'll have it for quite awhile, so definitely worth it. So far this is the only Morphe palette I've tried, but it's a thumbs up for me. I know I've seen somewhat mixed reviews with them, but I really like this gal, she's a beauty😉😘💕
Davenport, IA
Morphe does a phenomenal job of creating eyeshadow palettes that work for everyone. As someone who mostly sticks to neutral mattes (both warm and cool tones) this got me pretty excited - 35 OPTIONS TO PICK FROM. This was my first ever palette purchase from Morphe so I wasn’t sure what to to expect in terms of formula, but I was pleased with how pigmented they were and how easily they blended out. The only reason that I didn’t give this palette a 5 star rating is because there is quite a bit of fallout so you have to be careful about how heavy handed you go in.
Lisle, IL
This is my all-time favorite neutral palette. I think this is a must-have in everyone's makeup stash because of how versatile it is. Everyone needs matte shadows to help with base shades, transition shades, and crease colors. Yes this is mainly a warm-toned palette, but for me I find that warmer toned shadows look best, so it's all about preference. I love Morphe's shadows; they're pigmented, blend well, and work well with other brands of shadows. I've never had any issues with Morphe shadows, which is amazing considering their price point! Definitely a must for any makeup lover!
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette is a great eye shadow palette! The colors are fun and easy to use for any occasion. What I love about it the most is that the colors suit my face skin tone and eyes. It is one of the best matte eye-shadow I have seen. I really do think it is excellent quality and so affordable. The colors blend very well, and they are amazingly pigmented. If you have any allergies, you should know that these eye-shadows do contain tail Kamika mineral oil and other things. So makes sure the ingredients work for you. You're really can't go wrong with it because it has a lovely mixture of colors. It has awesome variety. I would repurchase it and recommend that you do too!
Evergreen Pk, IL
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you love the second nature palette then you’ll love this one! It’s the lighter version of that palette (IMO). I would say that it was well worth the buy. It definitely has the potential to create lighter daytime looks but can also be deepened with the variety of dark browns in the palette. It’s not as flexible as Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette but I still love it!
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Vanessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The pigment and quality of these eyeshadows are pretty incredible. They’re all super easy to blend, creamy and the range of shades available make this palette incredibly versatile. This is so much more useful because when I’m creating looks for going special events. it means I can name which shades I’ve used and makes it so much easier for people to recreate the looks themselves.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is one of my favorite palettes and it has lasted me forever. The formula of the colors are so buttery and smooth, they blend so easily and it doesn't take a ton of shadow in order to get a good color payoff. There is such a wide range of colors that I can use this palette for any kind of look. 100% recommend to anyone. So worth it for the price and the amount of shadows that you get. I also use the 35O Shimmer palette and my eyeshadow always turns out super pretty!

972 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corbridge
il y a 10 jours
Sarah M. • il y a 10 jours
I love the 350 palettes. You may experience some fallout but it is Very pigmented and a Great value for the dollar!
Surrey, BC