MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesMorphe

Width: 6 1/2"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

I have not tried this eyeshadow palette but it looks like very nice neutral colors .. does this palette have good pigment?
Is this pallet worth it?
Is this pallet worth it?
Start your review of Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
I use this palette everyday because I am obsessed with matte warm shades. The shadows are super creamy, easy to blend, pigmented and with the right eyeshadow primer will last all day. This has replaced so many of my palettes and it some serious bang for you buck. I can't recommend it enoughin reviews
This is the most beautiful neutral color palette ever! It goes from creams to oranges and Browns! Highly recommend! The colors are very pigmented and you can't beat the price! It's a must! in reviews
Victoria H.
houston
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Victoria H.
I have been having this palate since I was a sophomore in high school which was probably like 1 million years ago I absolutely love this shade range and I have used every single color and my most favorite colors are the very chocolatey browns this pallet has lasted me up to more than four years I know I should buy a new one but the fact that it has been with me my whole life is insane
Kyla K.
Valley Stream, NY
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kyla K.
Got this pallet almost over a year and a half ago. (Yes I’m running out of some colors but I have more morphs pallets to substitute those shades) And all I can say is a little goes a long way. The colors are great and lasts me all day with a good eye primer. Definitely recommend if your looking for these hot neutral colors. Love how I can mix and match many Smokey eye looks.
Haley J.
Somerset, KY
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Haley J.
I love Morphe products and their eyeshadow doesn’t disappoint either. Bold colors that stay all day. Goes on beautiful! Good product and price!
Cheryl L.
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cheryl L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this pallet! Lots of different very pigmented colors that maje your eyes pop! The quality is exquisite! I received this from my daughters for my birthday over a year ago .. (Aug.2019) and still using it Valentine's Day 2021! I recommend this beautiful pallet to all my friends and family! Definitely will be buying more!!
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amelia D.
Y’all I don’t care who you are or what color skin tone you have this palette is going to work for you! I absolutely love it! At first I didn’t think I was going to be able to wear many of the colors because of the orange. I didn’t think it was going to look right on me. I was wrong it turned out! As long as you don’t play around with colors you normally don’t use we’re missing out on so many beautiful colors! This eyeshadow is full of pigment and texture is a soft creamy powder with a little matte. That texture makes blending so easy to! You’ll not be able to see where it starts or ends. You’re going to get a all day wear without having to touch it up unless you want to. I think I paid $18.00 for it but it was on sale. Just remember everyone has different skin tone so what works for me may not work for you! If ya have any questions hit your girl up! I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back! STAY FLAWLESS MY BEAUTIES!!
Valentina O.
Kissimmee, FL
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Valentina O.
I’m obsessed with morphe palettes are affordable but the pigment it’s amazing. I can wear this colors for an everyday look.
camden S.
secret
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by camden S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I created this look using the Morphe x James Charles palette. Not one of my best works and it kinda disappointed me. What do you think? Pigment in this palette are very nice and colorful
Audrey H.
San Antonio, TX
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Audrey H.
I love the neutral and darker shades in this palette! they blend so easily together and they are great if you want a natural or even a glam look!
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kaylyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brand and pallet. I usually go for neutral colors. Very pigmented. I love the shimmers... I will even use it as highlight. I love a multi use product.
Brooke K.
Somerset, WI
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love all Morphe pallets they offer so many colors to choose from! This pallet is great for those natural eye looks and still have the darks to make them poo. This is a more Matte color sheen so no shimmer which is good for those natural looks aswell! Love it would highly recommend!

1,049 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosaelena Q.
il y a 16 jours
Alivia C. il y a 16 jours
I LOVE THIS PALLET!!! I definitely think it’s a good option for beginners as it is affordable and pigmented, all the colors blend so nice!!