BY MORPHE #4 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35 shades to change your world

Hot off the press. To celebrate two years since our game-changing 35O burst onto the color scene, we bring you the equally pigmented sequel. Off-the-chart color meets creamy blendability in these 35 wearable shades that deliver endless head-turning looks. From fiery oranges and warm browns to super-shimmer and mega-matte finishes, you have everything you need to highlight, blend, and transition (without ever having a repeat moment). After all, a Morphe Babe can never have too many eyeshadows in their life.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

SHADE NAMES

Row 1:Universal (peach brown matte), Pure (golden cream chrome), Orb (orange brown matte), Tan (warm tan matte), Sizzle (orange copper foil), Amber(rose-gold cayenne shimmer), Bronzie (rusty bronze foil)
Row 2:Flux (cinnamon matte), Contour (golden brown matte), Heat (warm red matte), Ablaze (red orange velvet matte), Sauce (gilded orange foil), Fire(intense red orange matte), Ruby (red coral shimmer)
Row 3:Zodiac (bronze gold chrome), Polished (rose gold duo chrome), Spice (medium peachy brown matte), Terracotta (reddish brown matte), Brick(rusty velvet matte), Rustic (peachy golden red foil), Zippy (copper brown chrome)
Row 4:Dust (ash muddy brown matte), Risky (warm red brown matte), Chestnut (reddish plum brown matte), Halo (deep taupe plum shimmer), Rich(warm chestnut brown matte), Brave (intense reddish brown matte), In the Zone (warm burgundy brown matte)
Row 5:Fawn (deep taupe brown matte), Stone (ash brown matte), So Warm (deep warm brown matte), Toast (warm chestnut brown matte), Brunette(deep plum brown matte), Muddy (deep ash brown matte), Whiz (intense deep black matte)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette
  • "ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALETTE!!!! The colors are super pigmented and blend out like a dream! Also the price is super fair! I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this product ! " in 645 reviews
  • "This palette is EVERYTHING! The pigments are amazing and so little fallout, I definitely recommend this probdoct for all those eyeshadow lovers, this palette has neutral shades which are perfect for an everyday look aswell as containing some to turn your look into a party " in 85 reviews
Trinity D.
Tacoma Wa
I love this pallet sooo much this is in my top favorites right now. This is perfect if you want to create a fall inspired look this palette is really just amazing. It’s at a affordable price and is easy to get at stores like ulta. The swatches are really pigmented. I love the sleek black packaging the palette came in I love that Morphe decided to name the shadows on the palette too. The formula is very creamy which I happen to love. The mattes in the palette are creamy and blend effortlessly as well for the shimmer shades. The shadows have little to no fallout. This is more of a warm toned palette. The shades work really well on any skin tone which is amazing. For how many shades are in this palette I feel like the price is just right and pretty affordable and good quality. You can literally create so many looks with this palette and the shade ruby on this palette is just stunning. All the colors on this palette are easy to build on also. Overall this palette really amazing and has great pigment and buildable shades you can create wonderful looks with and its at an affordable price point. Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette
Wendy A.
Sacramento, CA
I would highly recommend this palette! I have the 350 palette which I loved, it took me a while to get this one because I didn’t feel like I honestly needed it, but I caved and purchased it. The colors are beautiful, highly pigmented, and very creamy. I’ve been using it religiously for the past month and I’ve created so many looks with this palette from natural looks to glam looks. I purchased it at my local ULTA store (which was great because I didn’t have to pay for shipping) for a very reasonable amount, as most Morphe products are. I wish I would’ve purchased it sooner, aside from my Jaclyn hill palette this has become one of my favorite palettes!
Raina L.
Whitehall
I just got into the makeup business and I wasn’t sure which palette I should start with. And I kept seeing reviews for morphe 350 2 palette I fell uncle with all the browns reds and orange shades. Very pigmented you don’t need too much. I just love it. I’m in love with this palette. I’m ready to serve the world with these beautiful looks I’m about to create. I’ve used this product about 3x. I would love to use it more. It’s affordable af. Nice packaging yes. I would definitely buy another morphe palette (jaclynn hill x morphe) or 35 B palette. Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette
phalon m.
US
I bought this palette as soon as it came out and I am so happy that I did. The colors are so vibrant and pigmented. There is some fall out when you put your brush in it but it is completely worth it in the end. The shadows blend like butter and there are no patches. I do wish there were more orange and red shades, maybe even a few yellow. There are a lot of brown shades that i feel like they could be switched out for some other shades but all in all, excellent palette. Has every shade you would need for multiple looks so it's the only palette you would need to travel with.
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this eyeshadow palette so so so much ! I never owned the original 35O palette, but I knew I had to have this one ! The Colors look so much more vibrant! I love that you can take this palette from day to night you can also go from neutral to bold! I love all the different finishes on this palette as well. You can do an all matte look or a matte/shimmer look! The shadows are very pigmented, very blendable, and super long wearing. They don't fade throughout the day. I would recommend this palette without any hesitation ! And also, the price is super affordable for 35 beautiful high quality shadows!
Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
This palette is by far the best Morphe palette I own, the texture is creamy and it’s the best warm toned palette when you’re on a budget. Very comparable to the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette. It blends smoothly so I recommend if you’re a beginner! The only con is it doesn’t come with a good brow bone highlight shade! Other than that it is great and mine shipped and was at my door in 3 days! Speedy shipping is always a plus in my book!
Riley C.
Staten Island, NY
Very pigmented and is cheap for a large high pigmented palette the reds do stain my eyes even with concealer and a primer but are very easy to blend and to use highly recommended is you don’t mind stained eye lids in this picture I did a pumpkin spice inspired half cut crease that was really easy and I liked if you want me to make a video on how to do this look like this post
Alicia C.
Morphe is one of my absolute favorite brands out there. The fact that they produce such a phenomenal product, and i mean in eyeshadow, concealer, lip products, bases, creams, powders, i mean do uh see what i mean? They give us absolute perfection for a fraction of the cost of these other brands. Morphe outshines most of them for ove 50% less the cost. I just love it. There is nothing bad to say about this brand except it needs to be more accessible. I love the brushes too. Some of the best in the industry. Trust me purchase this palette as well. It is the best warm palette on the market.
kayla j.
Wallingford, CT
This is definitely one of morphed better palettes. their original palettes were definitely chalky and not as pigmented. if you remember their original color bright pallets or any of those 35N palettes (think: lots of muddy browns that all look the same) you’ll understand what i’m talking about. however once they released the jaclyn hill palette and reformulated the rest of their shadows and rebranded, they definitely have stepped up their game. this palette is definitely not travel friendly but i do have it on my vanity. i love the transition colors. the reds also perform really well, which is hard to do for eyeshadow.
autumn r.
jasper
K so.... I just got this palette and i have to say that it is absolutely amazing! The colors are so creamy and pigmented! AND the palette is only $23. You get 35 highly pigmented, easy to blend colors that are absolutely beautiful! This palette is just amazing. Morphe is definitely on my list of best shadows. The colors really compliment my eyes. There are great crease and transition shades.. There are great mattes and shimmers! Everything about this palette was calling my name and i am super glad i picked it up! If you do not have, i definitely recommend!  Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
Are the colors pigmented ??
Cora P.
Baxter, MN
Would you recommend this palette over the original 35O Nature Glow Palette? I have the original already, feel like I’ll be in love with this one but just don’t want to have all the same colors if they are mostly the same. Is the color payoff good? And what is the shimmer/ matte ratio for this one? More mattes or shimmers? Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
Is this palette worth the purchase if I'm looking for something quality, pigmented, and less expensive than the urban decay naked heat palette?
Eryn J.
orpington
Is this palette worth it?
Laura O.
Los Angeles
Where can I buy it guys ??