Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette

35 shades to change your world

Hot off the press. To celebrate two years since our game-changing 35O burst onto the color scene, we bring you the equally pigmented sequel. Off-the-chart color meets creamy blendability in these 35 wearable shades that deliver endless head-turning looks. From fiery oranges and warm browns to super-shimmer and mega-matte finishes, you have everything you need to highlight, blend, and transition (without ever having a repeat moment). After all, a Morphe Babe can never have too many eyeshadows in their life.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

SHADE NAMES

Row 1: Universal (peach brown matte), Pure (golden cream chrome), Orb (orange brown matte), Tan (warm tan matte), Sizzle (orange copper foil), Amber(rose-gold cayenne shimmer), Bronzie (rusty bronze foil)
Row 2: Flux (cinnamon matte), Contour (golden brown matte), Heat (warm red matte), Ablaze (red orange velvet matte), Sauce (gilded orange foil), Fire(intense red orange matte), Ruby (red coral shimmer)
Row 3: Zodiac (bronze gold chrome), Polished (rose gold duo chrome), Spice (medium peachy brown matte), Terracotta (reddish brown matte), Brick(rusty velvet matte), Rustic (peachy golden red foil), Zippy (copper brown chrome)
Row 4: Dust (ash muddy brown matte), Risky (warm red brown matte), Chestnut (reddish plum brown matte), Halo (deep taupe plum shimmer), Rich(warm chestnut brown matte), Brave (intense reddish brown matte), In the Zone (warm burgundy brown matte)
Row 5: Fawn (deep taupe brown matte), Stone (ash brown matte), So Warm (deep warm brown matte), Toast (warm chestnut brown matte), Brunette(deep plum brown matte), Muddy (deep ash brown matte), Whiz (intense deep black matte)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

How much is this pallete cost ?
Sin duda me encantaría probar este producto poder hacer combinaciones con esos tonos wow.
Start your review of Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALETTE!!!! The colors are super pigmented and blend out like a dream! Also the price is super fair! I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this product ! ” in reviews
“...recommend this probdoct for all those eyeshadow lovers, this palette has neutral shades which are perfect for an everyday look aswell as containing some to turn your look into a party ” in reviews
When using this product I recommend using a certain types of concealers for the best results. I used the [product:m.a.c-cosmetics-pro-longwear-paint-pot] ( in my shade) or ColourPop No Filter Concealer ( a highlight shade ) and it always works really well. This is my right or die palette I can spice things up a bit with the reds and the shimmers in this palette or tone things down or go for something natural with the browns in this palette. I really recommend if you like neutral colors and want something for everyday wear and for going out. It gives you the perfect balance of both. If you choose to purchase this palette I recommend buying this at Ulta and using Ulta coupons to get it a little cheaper than the retail price. Or Morphe.com sometimes has sales where you can get it cheaper too. And if you don’t want this big palette, Morphe also sells some of the same shades in smaller palettes that come in threes, nines, twelves, and fifteens etc, and some of the palettes come with mirrors and the price of course is less. Ex. Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette, MORPHE 9B Bronzed Babe Eyeshadow Palette, MORPHE 3B Pure Nude Eyeshadow PaletteMORPHE 25C Hey Girl Hey Artistry PaletteMorphe BROW8 Brow Palette ( Disclaimer: I have not tried all these palettes yet, I just tagged them because they have some the same shades as the Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette, and these are another option if you are looking for something more travel size)
El Monte, CA
To start off, the price point is great. Morphe's palettes are definitely in the more affordable side of good eyeshadows. However, I don't think this palette was up to par with the rest. It's a 35 color palette, but honestly? It feels like a good 15 color palette. A lot of the browns are almost repetitive and some colors would not even pick up on my brush. I had to scrape the top layer off before it'd actually transfer some product. Though I want to point out the pigmentation is still great (for the colors that would actually transfer). When it comes down to it, I wouldn't recommend this one. There's not enough differentiation of colors in this to make it worth your money.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this product online today at Ulta. Is in offer 15$ but if you have the coupon for 3.50$ you get it for 12.50$total with taxes. I used to have this one so I had to re-buy it. So today was the perfect offer. It is a beautiful palette with natural color. I love Morphe palettes I can wait to go and pick up the product. Definitely recommend it. Use the store pick up so you save the shipping price. Morphe has all their products that makes my skin shiny and pretty. Blends with my eye color and no allergies for me from this product. So hurry up to get this palette is the fool size 35 shades for only 12.50$ mostly of the time is 35-40$
An amazing palette at an amazing price point! At first glance, the palette seems like a layout of a bunch of brown shades and a few red and orange colors. However, the shades in this palette are great! You have cool tone browns, warm tone browns, and a pop of color. The looks you can creat with this palette are endless. You have a tone of matte shades and a few shimmer shades, so you could easily create a simple everyday look or a super glam night out look with one palette. There almost no fallout and the shades are all pigmented. Highly recommend!
Birmingham
Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Skyan A.
Purchased at: ULTA
One dip with my brush, I went straight to a different dimension. I love this palette so much. The pigmentation is great and compared to some of my eyeshadow palettes from other brands, the Morphe 35O2 specifically do not crease on my lids. It is very buildable despite how pigmented it is and the colors can be mixed and matched to create other amazing shades! I just wish there were a few highlights shades so whenever I travel I can only just bring this palette but eh. It's already more than I could have asked for, especially for it's price.
Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley
I have thoroughly enjoyed this product. Many people dont like Morphe eyeshadows because they can be dry, or patchy. Morphe's business practices have come in to question many times; an example... JenLuvsReviews video detailing a sneaky formula change on the Jaclyn Hill Palette. But all of that aside, I think this palette is decent. I bought this almost two years ago and use it frequently. This eyeshadow palette is for the makeup consumer who knows Morphe branding, Morphe-Babes (Affiliates), or is just curious to try out the brand.
Wauconda, IL
Yes, yes, absolutely yes. This palette is perfect to use for all occasions and is my go-to and must have for any makeup look. It has a great range of colors, fantastic pigmentation that's deep and buildable, and very friendly for even beginner makeup users. I'm not a huge makeup expert and this palette helps me break out of my shell. I've used this palette for business professional looks, casual everyday looks, wedding looks, and going out full glam looks. It truly has almost everything - and as a tan girl that's much appreciated.
Munday, TX
I was really happy with the product overall, with shades I would use and I found the eyeshadows had good pigments, not only was I pleased with the product it's self but with the lookfantastic website, which is easy to use and with brilliant prices and value for money. The colours are amazing!!! They all blend with each other perfectly and you can create so many looks! Definitely better formula than the previous Morphe palette. The palette arrived undamaged and sealed also which was reassuring. Thank you
Louisville, KY
!!!! HOLY GRAIL ALERT !!!! Morphe shadows are absolutely worth the hype, and this palette is a perfect example. The price point is unbeatable, and even when that’s not part of the equation, the quality of the product is extraordinary. Each shade really is definitively and visibly different, and BOY OH BOY—this stuff is *pigmented*. Be sparing—a little goes a long way (which is also part of why the amount of product in each pan is... breathtaking!). Buildable, blendable, durable—just overall incredible.
Newport News, VA
Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Morgan L.
Morphe is one of those brands that when I get a palette I either use it all the time or not at all. For example, I thought I would really love the Such a Gem palette but I hardly ever use it. However; I love the Second Nature palette. Though the shades are probably geared more to fall I use it quite often. I can come up with great looks and quite the variety. Definitely recommend.

276 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Algarve
il y a un mois
Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette ? I want to know if i should buy this palette What do you think?
Mariana M. • il y a un mois