BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Gianna D.
East Rutherford
This product is great! The warm browns, oranges, reds, etc are amazing!!! Especially the glitters and shimmers they are awesome!! The only thing I didn’t like about this palette were the darker shades on the left bottom corner. I felt like there were hard to work with but the other colors were marvelous! Hers a picture of me just using the morphe 350 palette!
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I always find myself coming back to this palette. Though some of the shades are a bit similar, the amount of colors ensures that I will always have exactly the one I am looking for. The shimmer shades work great when applied with a wet brush or finger. If you love warm tones (like I do) than this is definitely a great everyday palette. For this price, you really can’t beat it. I originally purchased mine from the Morphe website when it first came out, but I’m so happy that Ulta now carries Morphe which means there is no need to pay shipping.
Jessica T.
Pearland
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! This was my first Morphe product and because it's so good, I am 100000% going to buy more from them! This is a good value in store at Ulta and Morphe or online. With many different affiliate codes, you can support your favorite youtubers while also getting a discount for the already affordable and good quality makeup and brushes! The packaging was great and everything is amazing! The colors swatch and perform like a dream. The only downside there is to morphe is that there isn't a mirror but honestly we all have mirrors! I highly recommend to anyone starting out in the beauty/ makeup community because this has so many warm tones and is easy to work with!
Faith F.
This is my go to palette. I can do natural and going out looks with this palette, which I love. It is so PIGMENTED. The shades are so easy to blend seamlessly. I love how affordable this brand is as well. $23 for 35 well made shades.
Florencia J.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite palettes to use, it has great pigmentation and a beautiful variety of mostly warm tone colors, though you can find cool tones in this palette as well. It has a good amount of transition shades. This palette is great for any occasion from casual everyday makeup to full glam!
Diana M.
Fresno, CA
When I was first starting to get interested in the whole makeup world, this was the first pallete I bought. I've been using it ever since. There's great pigmentation amd not a lot of fall out. The colors are beautiful and allow you to create stunning looks. I honestly am in love with it 10/10.
Lois W.
Medina
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! If you are looking for a warm tone eye shadows platte, this is it! The colors combination is great, and I love the fact that it has a lot of colors! the shadows are also very blendable and pigmenting. However, I am a little disappointing about a few (4-6) colors look pretty much the same. But I do think the price of this palette is great for students or anyone who is broke like me, haha. Overall, I love this palette and also think it is very worth it!!
Codi h.
Sevierville, TN
I love morphe shadows, this one is my favorite one, I was so sad when it got shipped to me the best color was broken in the bottom right corner but I used alcohol and fixed it. The color payoff is great the blendability is also great, plus there is little to no fallout. I'm so in love with morphe
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love this pallet! It is my most used palette. I love the color selection and buildable pigmentation. There are so many looks that you can do with this one! Also incredible value for price as the pans are fairly larger than most others.
Ivan G.
Las vegas
This was my very first morphe palette ever. And i still have it. It is one of my go to's. All the shades are very pigmented and blend in so well. And it's great for beginners. I love this palette so much.
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?