BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Hailey C.
I love this palette. If you're someone like me who really only uses nudes/neutrals and red tones, this could easily be the only palette you need in your makeup collection. A few shades here and there are not as opaque or as blendable as I'd like, but it's still a perfect palette with so many colors at such a decent price.
kimberly a.
bakersfield , CA
Morphe honestly has my heart and i’ll always come back and buy their products. The shadows are always so pigments and so easy to blend! There are so many colors in one pallete for such an amazing price! I’d definitely recommend this pallete to anyone.
Belen R.
Riverside , CA
I love this eyeshadow palette it’s perfect for everyday natural looks or bronze glam looks. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and long lasting on the eyes. They wear very easy to blend and all the metallic shades are very reflective. Although what I don’t like is the packaging it can break easily and not travel friendly.
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
Wowwwww! The color range in this palette is amazing! This palette is one of my faves. The formula of the eyeshadows are so smooth and are not patchy. The pigment of the shadows are amazing! They are so full of coverage and color. This palette could make so many different looks that it is a must have! Amazing! Morphe is great!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio, TX
Morphe has never let me down on any of their products and as I expected, this palette is amazing! The colors are vibrant, produce little to no fallout and last overnight. With the price being $23, everything is superb. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to start a free lance makeup business or just a makeup lover.
Desiree A.
I absolutely love this palette!! I use this on an everyday basis... it’s so easy to use & it’s perfect for beginners (like myself). And I like the fact it’s affordable. I believe I bought it for $23 and it has 35 pans??? What a deal! One of the best purchases I’ve ever made! Will definitely be buying more from them!
Michelle R.
San Jose, CA
OBSESSED!!! This was my first step at a “big girl” palette - also first Morphe Purchase - and I loooove it! These shades are very pigmented and are really easy to blend. I like that there is a good mix of shiny/ matte colors. Definitely recommend!
Tessa M.
Lakewood, CO
Love this palette ! All of the matte shades are completely stunning, however the glitter shades seem to be too firmly pressed into the palette. When the glitter shades are applied to the lid there is close to absolutely no pigment whatsoever, possibly wetting the brush before application would help? On top of this does anyone remember when the Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Vault Collection was actually recalled because the factory discovered that some of the shades in the palette were in fact pressed too firmly? I find it odd that Morphe palettes have literally been recalled before for the same reason that this palette is causing me issues. Anyways, I still adore many of the shades in this palette, just disappointed in the wasted potential.
Melissa F.
Pendergrass, GA
I bought this today at Ulta and soon as i got home i had to play with it! It is so nice! Packing and all! The colors blend so well and it has nice shade range for building up colors! This is my first Morphe palette and i can’t wait to buy more! 😍
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
I just recently picked this up as I feel a lot of palettes are missing the mark on basic transition shades so this has become my stepping stone, that way I can make a wearable look out of most of the new options which seem to be very shimmer heavy
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?