BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Andi K.
Parker, CO
I bought this based on the inexpensive price. With a discount code the total came to less than $30. That’s a great price for 35 shadows. Unfortunately, these shadows (at least the colors I tried) did not swatch well, they were pretty chalky and crumbled when I swirled my brush around the pan to pick up product. Also experienced fallout when applying to my lids. Color payoff wasn’t great either, but I did have pretty high expectations since this palette was selling out multiple times before I had a chance to purchase. I know Morphe continues to up their game and refine their formulas, so I am open to purchasing palettes from them in the future. This one just didn’t win me over. Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
C I.
Malibu, CA
About a year ago, there was a HUGE hype about this product on Youtube. I wanted it soooo badly but it kept getting sold out online at the time. I waited 3 MONTHS to get this palette in my hands and I just want to tell you guys that it is SOOOO WORTH IT! The price is affordable and the quality of the Morphe eyeshadows are b om b. I think this is my favorite eye shadow palette of all time, compared to brands like Urban Decay, Lorac, Too Faced, etc. The colors are so vibrant and pigmented and there's such a huge range of them too. I have hit pan on so many of the eyeshadows already! I use morphe palettes when putting makeup on girls for their college formal dances and events!
Krysten R.
Cypress
This is honestly the best fall palette EVER. These warm shades flatter anybody and the amount of looks you can create is unreal. The quality continues to blow me away; the shades are pigmented, soft, and very blendable. Plus, it's only $23 (much cheaper than the other high end palettes that have the same quality with less shadows).
Alyssa S.
Des Moines, IA
This is by far one of my favorite palettes in my collection. I have upwards of 30 eyeshadow palettes, and I've had this one for years and still reach for it over my newer ones. It's beautiful, blends easily, has minimal fallout, and is incredibly easy to make easy, everyday looks. I'm just disappointed they don't carry it anymore!
Elsi L.
Reading , PA
When I wanted to start wearing eyeshadow my friends recommended what they used, 4-shadow palettes for $2. So I used those. Then one say I was assembling my cart, ready to order when I decided I wanted to buy some new eyeshadow. Then I saw this palette and at first I didn't want to buy it because of all the hype over the brand, but did anyways. I have not regretted this decision since. I love this pallet and I flushed those $2 pallets down the toilet because this pallets gave me so much more creative freedom and it helped me realize I love warm shades and this palette has a really great range of warm tones. I have since bought most of the morphe pallets and am wanting more.
Jenn D.
Orlando, FL
I want to give it a 5 just because it’s so affordable and works as it’s supposed to but every time I would open this palette I would find another eyeshadow broken.. they pigment is good and there’s a variety of colors to choose from! I would still recommend just wish I wouldn’t open to broken shadows... never dropped it either!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
This is a really nice palette for transition colors but other than that nothing pops out to me. I don't feel like I could get a really beautiful full look out of this palette and it is just to big and bulky to be worth it. You get a lot of colors for the price but if the colors aren't all that fantastic is it really worth it?
Taylor C.
I love this eye shadow palette. The colors in the palette are so pigmented and versatile. It lasts all day on the eyes, which is great. It also comes in different varieties now, so if you just want mattes only or shimmers only you can purchase the palette that way. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This pallet is my favorite pallet to use. It has the colors that you can use everyday and will go with anything. Is very pigmented and good for day and night looks. There’s mattes and shimmers in this pallet. Is very affordable and would definitely recommend this pallet to anyone of all ages.
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
Wowwwww! The color range in this palette is amazing! This palette is one of my faves. The formula of the eyeshadows are so smooth and are not patchy. The pigment of the shadows are amazing! They are so full of coverage and color. This palette could make so many different looks that it is a must have! Amazing! Morphe is great!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?