BY MORPHE #10 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
This palette was my first foray into morphe products and I’m so glad I bought this. The formula of these shadows makes them very pigmented but not so much so that they’re hard to blend and patchy. This is definitely a warm palette so if you aren’t into that type of eye look this isn’t for you. I have used this to create so many different looks from soft muted warm looks to bright sunset red eye looks. The bright colors are so pigmented and beautiful. Two thumbs up!
Caroline P.
Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe 35O! The most hyped morphe palette out there!
For over a year, I resisted buying this palette because I just couldn't get myself to believe that it's as good as everyone claims it to be. Plus, it was always out of stock on morphe's website.
Well, ulta finally started carrying morphe and I knew right away that I needed to go swatch it myself and see what the hype was about. And holy cow was I blown away! I fell in love immediately with the colors and how they swatch. They aren't ABH Modern Renaissance quality but the colors are so pigmented. The fall out is minimal and they aren't very chalky.
In addition, I had a 20% coupon for ulta, plus I had points accumulated so I ended up buying it for under $20.
If you like warm tones, don't pass up this palette.

#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Gillian G.
Brookline
I really love this palette! Here are some pros and cons:
Pros:
- super wearable shades throughout the palette that you can create endless looks with
- some of the best shimmers I’ve ever used
- pigmented shadows

Cons:
- a terrible travel palette due to its large size
- some of the matter shades can be chalky
- fallout on glitter shades

Overall, this palette isn’t my absolute fave, but I do really love to use it, especially when working on other people.
deleted d.
Floresville
I love this palette. It has very beautiful pigmented warm shades that are easy to blend. Large pans! Definitely worth the price and great value. I recommend this eyeshadow palette and I would definitely buy it again.
Morgan L.
Mc Donald, OH
This was the first Morphe product I ever bought. I loved the colors as I’m more of a neutral toned shadow fan, and the palette is gorgeous but didn’t impress me as much as I expected it to. I generally have a hard time blending shadows and I’m convinced it’s because of my dry eyelids, but the formula just didn’t do it for me. I love Morphe and will continue to buy from the brand, but the eyeshadows just don’t do much for me.
Karimah P.
Rosedale, MD
I absolutely love this palette. The Morphe 35O is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I believe it is super beginner friendly and have recommended it to many of my friends looking to get into eyeshadow. It has the perfect combination of mattes and shimmers and I also love the variety of colors and undertones. The variety allows for so many different eye looks to be mad for any occasion. The palette is only about $20 and is well worth the price. I highly recommend this palette especially if you are looking to invest in a palette and are just learning to use eyeshadow.
Noelle E.
I like this palette a lot, I just don't reach for it as often as I was expecting. The shadows are nice, but they aren't my favorite. I found that a couple of the shadows in this palette irritated my eyes a little bit. This palette is also just a little bit too warm for me. However, the shimmers in this palette are stunning! And I would definitely say it is a great deal for the amount of shadows you get!
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Like Jaclyn Hill, this pallet was my dream pallet especially come fall/winter time. Warm browns and oranges with golds and neutrals that hace you feeling all kinds of fuzzy just have me in love! And being from morphe it has the high quality and inexpensive vibe everyone can go for. If you only buy one pallet from Morphe and want one that will more or less be used with any skin tone and time of year-this is it.
nicole L.
Bernhards Bay
My boyfriend actually bought me this palette as a surprise and I would have never thought I would like the colors of the palette but after using it I am now in love with warm toned eyeshadows and this is one of my favorite palettes now. The colors are super pigmented and it gives  you the best of both worlds with some shimmers and some mattes. It is a great palette to have especially in the summer.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
For starters, I just scored this palette for $11.50 at Ulta last week so talk about an AMAZING price! Of course I haven’t gotten through all the colors yet, but the ones I have tried out are super buttery & very pigmented. I love the variety of fall type colors this palette has to offer (fall is my fav season). I would highly recommend this palette to everyone out there looking for something new!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?