BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Corey W.
Luverne, MN
Blends well, with nice pigmented colors. I have blue eyes, so wish I would have gone towards a different color palette. However, I would buy again as the price is good, and so is quality. Only gave 4 stars as I picked the wrong color palette.
Hollyanne R.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is a gorgeous neutral, fall palette. You could use it any time of the year, but it is most popular in the fall. The shimmers are beautiful and most of the mattes are as well. As I have found with other Morphe palettes, there are a few inconsistencies. Some of the darker browns or any select random shades are chalkier and harder to blend than the other mattes, but they will blend. There are only a few inconsistencies and the overall quality is very good, so I give it four stars.
Damaris S.
Bellport
Ahhh I love love this palette I bought it a few weeks ago when ulta was having a sale it was $15 I was soo happy! The pigment in these eyeshadows are gorgeous they blend great! I love it!! Soo happy with my first morphe purchase!! Can’t wait for more to come!!!!!
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
This is a good beginners, neutral colored, affordable palette. Is it the best formula? No. Are a lot of the dark brown colors the same? Yes. Does morphe sell better palettes? Yes-the Jaclyn Hill palette is the best
Yashaizmarie G.
My fav palette. Perfect for either a natural look or even a smokey eye. First time using it and love how pigmented it is. I don’t use it that often because I’m more of a natural makeup look, but definitely love it.
Jayden W.
colorado Springs
LOVE this product, love this brand! It comes with so many shades and they are really beautiful. Most shades are matte but there are some shimmers in there. Packaging is cool and black, I would definitely recommend
Krysta R.
Hot Springs , AR
My go to palette! Has all the natural colors but then there’s a few colors you can play around with and get creative. Would for sure suggest this palette for a beginner in make up! In love with all morphe products
Sam M.
Magnolia
These colors are amazingly pigmented they are worth every penny you spend on them! I have created many looks with this palette and they have all turned out fabulous with the pigment. But there is fall out with these eyeshadows. The case that they come in, is a cheap plastic case. But overall it is a truest amazing palette of mattes and shimmers (the shimmers are also creamy butter like😁)
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I remember when this was raved about all time due to Jaclyn hill being the creator behind this pallet and I still have this pallete and use it all the time. This pallet is PEFECT for gorgeous warm looks and the quality and longevity of these shadows is there and you can’t go wrong for the price. As you can see in mine I constantly have used this. You can tell because I’ve hit pan on some shades and it’s messy (so sorry)
Sarah R.
Dudley
This eyeshadow palette is one of my most used of all time!! If you love warm eyeshadow this palette is for you! It’s full of super creamy and blendable oranges and reds. It’s beautiful and a band for your buck!!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?