BY MORPHE #10 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Annelle H.
El Monte, CA
Love this palette! It has the perfect shades for every day and you can go from neutral, to shimmer to Smokey. Or do a bit of all in one look. Has the perfect colors and they blend well, very pigmented and last long too!
Alondra V.
Compton, CA
Esta paleta siempre será mi favorita! En cada look la tengo que usar porque todos los colores son necesarios, y además es muy buena calidad porque la compre hace dos año y la pigmentación es estupenda aun.. me encanta!
savannah t.
winston salem
I love morphes eyeshadows. They are very inexpensive. They are very pigmented and blend well. This pallet has mattes and shimmers. It has a lot of warm tones and some cool! It’s a great pallet to have for basic colors!
Ashley B.
The price of all morphe palettes are amazing. It’s super affordable and you get so many shades to work with. I love this one for fall time with all of the warm shades. The eyeshadows are easy to use and super blendable
Taylor W.
one of my favorite pallets. Good colors and combinations for amazing looks. last long. reasonable prices for sure. Most definitely would buy this product again. I would recommend this to anyone who’s trying to really get into eyeshadow or anyone in general!
Ciera H.
Sterling Heights
This is one of the first eyeshadow pallets I bought myself and i can tell you it was a fantastic buy. It’s not overpriced and I think you get even better quality than what it’s worth. The colors are so pigmented and can blend beautifully. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, whether a beginner or advanced.

Below you can see a few of the colors I have swatched on my arm. The colors are so pretty and are so bold. They can really be used in any makeup look like natural or glam.
Lillyan H.
greenwood
I got this palette as a Christmas present last year and I have enjoyed using it so much! Each and every color is very pigmented and blended into each other color very easily. I found it very easy to create all sorts of looks. I’m not only in love with the formula and performance but the colors are gorgeous!
Shakea L.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had this palette for about a year now and I love it. It's very pigmented and easy to blend. It quickly became my go to palette for everyday wear. And the price it amazing. If you love warm/neutral shades you'll love this palette.
Mina C.
Recently purchased this palette and the colors are beautiful and blend so good. Very easy to apply the colors and they are very pigmented. The price was very decent for the another of colors you get. They last long too.
Christina L.
I ADORE warm eyeshadow shades and anything that is red or brown or orangey on the eyes and this is just the palette that answers all my prayers. Morphe shadows are high in pigment, creamy, and easy to work with. Definitely scoop up this palette if you get the chance!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?