BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Carina N.
Antelope, CA
I love the neutral colors with the pop of bright oranges! The pigmentation is great and it’s easy to blend! It has a mix of both matte and shimmery shades. You can definitely get so many different looks from just this palette alone. The only thing that bugged me was the ridiculous shipping with morphe, but that has nothing to do with the palette, so I won’t rate it any differently 😊
Leslie A.
Petaluma
This is my go to morphe palette for an everyday look! I always use these colors for a regular day at work! Yet there is also lots of shimmery colors to complete day to night looks! They are easy to apply and blend nicely. I am looking into purchasing all of the others!
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This palette is amazing. The colors are very warm and are particularly perfect for fall because of all the oranges and browns! The formula are extremely soft and aren't extremely chalky or hard to work with. They blend easily and, for the most part, they are extremely pigmented. I think that the shimmery colors do better if you wet your brush a bit (with a setting spray) before dipping into the color. It helps make the pigment REALLY pop! As usual from Morphe, the packaging is not the most luxurious, but for the $23 you pay it is completely worth it for just the shadows alone. I really wouldn't expect a lot more for that price, at least packaging wise.

There are seriously so many looks you can create with this palette is is unreal. I have always been one to do more subtle, neutral looking eyeshadow and this palette is literally right up my ally. I use it almost every day! It is nice have 35 shades because you can always come up with a new look from the various colors you're given. I have heard that some people find it boring to get a palette with 35 varying shades of brown, but that is something I like most about this! Yes, some of the shades are similar, but they are not identical. It is a great staple piece to add to your makeup collection.

If I had to make one criticism about this palette it would be that there is no mirror. But, again, considering I only paid $23 I really don't mind. I am and always have been a huge fan of Morphe, their brushes and their shadows. This palette turned out to be no different. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet. They also have this exact palette in all matte or all shimmers available as well, if that is something you would enjoy more! For me, this palette offers a perfect combination of mattes and shimmers. I will continue to purchase morphe eyeshadow palettes!

OVERALL, THIS A REALLY GREAT EYE SHADOW PALETTE FOR ANYONE NEEDING A NEUTRAL PALETTE WITH WARM, GORGEOUS COLORS. BEST OF ALL, THIS PRODUCT IS AT SUCH A LOW, AND AFFORDABLE PRICE POINT AND OFFERS REALLY HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS!
Taylor T.
I love this!! It is so pretty, and the colors are good for everyday use or dramatic looks. I also love how it has colors to go with every eye color. The formula is sooo nice and there is little to no fallout. I highly recommend!
Martha M.
Edinburg , TX
I recently just bought this because i had heard some amazing things about it and it really lived up to the comments! i love it already and i cant wait to see how many looks i can make with this palette! it wasn’t that expensive!
Ginevra B.
This palette is great! I think these colors are so beautiful and perfect for a nice warm look. They apply super easily and stay for a long time. I bought this online and I’ve been using it almost everyday since. I would definitely recommend, especially for the price!
Starr B.
Crucible, PA
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PALETTE 😍these have all the colors I need! The shadows last all day. The quality of the shadows are honestly so beautiful. Everytime I do a look I’m always grabbing for this! I would honestly 10/10 recommend it. Also if your just starting into makeup this affordable only like 23$ and you can use YouTubers 10% off morphe code I used MANNYMUA
And you can use that for anything on morphe
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
This is a great affordable palette for those of you who do not want to spend a fortune on a palette. This palette will give you everyday look to full glam. Their shimmers are so creamy and pigmented with and without wetting the brush.
The packaging isn't the best, but it's what you get for paying so little for such high quality shadows. Their mattes are so buttery and super easy to blend. I find it very worth my money. I mean it has 35 shades!
Blair F.
I will never understand the hype behind this palette. The colors are beautiful but since they are so similar it all blends to make the same look. The mattes aren’t the best but the saving grace for this palette is the shimmers.
Addi T.
Such a pretty palette! It has such a gorgeous range of colors and a perfect ratio of shimmers to mattes. It is perfect for a everyday look, but I’m also able to amp it up for a nice night out! Overall a great versatile palette!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?