BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Monica C.
I recommend this palette to all of my friends and family, for that reason I am here recommending it to you. This palette is a STAPLE in anyone's collection, whether you are a pro-MUA, freelance or a beginner. It features a variety of warm and cool toned browns, perfect for day and night. It has transition shades, highlight shades and very pigmented shimmers. They feel like butter and blend like a dream! Yes, they have a bit of fallout but nothing you can't swipe away with translucent powder. Talk about a bang for your buck! Ladies, you are getting 35 AMAZING quality eyeshadows, nice sized pans for just $23! Often times I find myself reaching for my morphe palettes more so than my high-end ones!
emily k.
Davenport , FL
This palette is my go too eyeshadow palette, for me or clients, this is my favorite. The shadows are extremely pigmented and they are absolutely stunning! Also the price of this product is so affordable you will not break the bank buying this palette! If you are looking for a neutral, orangey palette this is the one for you! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Gisselle O.
Greenville, SC
Yes Yes Yes if you want a pallet with natural colors and Orange / pink light colors they are here , beautiful what is amazing about this palette is there’s so many shades so you can switch what you want to use, all Browns, orange , light peach colors and some shimmers. They have like no fallout , and it’s very easy to blend😍 I got mine from ulta and it was very worth it. Please buy it and if you don’t trust me go to your near ulta and try the palette out and see the colors for your self 😊
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down, the best warm toned palette your money can buy. When I bought this I thought, “This will be perfect for fall!” Then I thought the same thing for winter... and spring... and summer... I think you get the idea. If you tend to gravitate towards warm tones, this is the palette for you. What I love about this palette is that even though some of the colors look very similar, it is actually SO diverse. You can create both natural and bold looks, classic neutral or heavy glam looks, etc. the shadows blend well and I’ve never had issues! I wish Morphe would include mirrors in their palettes though.
Olivia L.
The 35O from Morphe has been my HOLY GRAIL eyeshadow pallet for about 2 years now. I take it everywhere I travel because I can create so many looks with it. I have bought it for my sisters and mom for gifts because it not only is such a cost effective, great value pallet, I know the colors compliment everyone and they blend so nicely. I love Morphe and I've been using the brand long enough to know how wonderful it is. You don't need to spend $50 anymore on an eyeshadow pallet to know it's great quality. If you're looking for a budget friendly warm pallet, the 35O needs to be in your life.
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
The morphe 35o palette is beyond amazing! It has 35 colors that range from multiple mattes and shimmers. It's a beautiful warm tone palette that can be used to create simple everyday looks as well as bold looks! The formula itself is extremely easy to blend. It never gets patchy and has hardly any kick back, yet it is very pigmented. You can do so much with this palette and it's super affordable! It only costs $23. You can find it on morphe.com, but I suggest getting it from your local ulta to save yourself from the shipping fees! This palette is great for beginners & even pros. This palette does not disappoint. I highly recommend it!
Tiffany B.
Morphe is amazing quality considering the price. The 35O has got to be their most raved about palette and I can see why! It's pigmented and soft, the colors blend well. The shimmer shades are epic- they're so soft they almost feel like a cream shadow. I just feel like this could have been a smaller palette with less shades... Too many of the colors are too similar. I can get 5-7 different looks out if this palette but past that, everything starts to look the same after a while. While it's a great product, I don't reach for it often. This would be perfect for a makeup artist because of the range of shades.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this palette as the price is very affordable and you get a lot of shadows. They are easy to apply and pigmented too. This is my first palette from Morphe and I have some other good stuffs from the brand too. I would recommend this brand especially for those who just started and want a variety of colors in one palette.
Mia P.
Morphe can never disappoint! This palette comes with a variety of Matte and Shimmer Eye shadows. The formula of these eye shadows is very rich and creamy and blends very well on the skin. The pigment is great, but is definitely build able. I enjoy the buildable color because it gives me room to create a subtle or Dramatic look on my eyes.  The price of this palette is also very affordable compared to many other palettes on the market. I highly recommend this palette, as well as any other product made by morphe to anyone who enjoys a great palette.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
This is my favorite palette for the fall and summer. The warm tones are absolutely beautiful. I can't believe I slept on Morphe for so long. The price was insanely good for the quality and quantity. You get so many different shades and the pan size is so big, it is fantastic. The shades are beautiful and vibrant and they blend together beautifully and never get muddy. The metallic shades are also where it is at, they literally look like liquid metal and they pair perfectly with the mattes. My only problem is the lack of mirror makes it non portable but other than that this palette is amazing and I can't wait to try more Morphe products.
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?