BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Gigi P.
Riverside, CA
This is a really good eyeshadow palette. This was the first palette i ever bought and i learned how to do really nice natural makeup looks. I really recommend this . It is also very affordable. Morphe is a really good brand with really good pigmented eyeshadows .
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
This is the only palette that I have, and I'm really great-full. This palette works very well, it blends amazing, and the color are beautiful. The colors are a bit similar so that's a little bit annoying for me. But it's ok. Morphs palettes are accesible.
Jennifer T.
kyle
I love this palette , you can create so many eye looks with just this 1 palette. The shadows are super pigmented and the shades are beautiful. Something else that I like is that it’s one of the brand that their products are actually pretty affordable and they are high end product.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Such a beautiful eyeshadow palette! The colors are all gorgeous. There’s a perfect range of shades in here if you like warm eyeshadow colors. I like that there is no fallout on the pigments and it can last me all day long! Highly recommend
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Morphe palettes are super affordable and overall high quality. The 35o palette is no exception. Most of the shadows in this palette blend very well but some of the shadows are a bit patchy and not pigmented, but overall the palette is a good deal.
Isabella C.
Cicero
If you’re a person who really likes fall colors this is a good pallet for you. I don’t use this pallet as often as I’d like to. But it is a good pallet, the shadows are very pigmented and the shimmers are too. And they blend very easily.
Scout W.
El Cajon, CA
I love this palette. It’s been my go to for the past couple years. The colors are buildable and blendable. It is also a great value palette and I don’t ever feel guilty buying it! I choose Morphe palettes over Urban Decay Naked Palettes.
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
this is my absolute favorite palette ever, I cannot believe how blendable and pigmented the colors are, I got it for Christmas. My boyfriend is such a sweetheart. Definitely recommend you buying this palette if you enjoy neutral colors.
Shandi L.
Round Rock, TX
This is my GO-TO palate everyday! It has seriously lasted me TWO years and I’ve only ran out of 1 shade and have hit pan on about 5 shades. The matte shadows are soooo pigmented and the Foil shadows are just AMAZING!! Worth EVERY PENNY!😀
Stacey G.
This is BARELY a 3. I know they redid this palette recently and I hope they truly made improvements. The quality of this is so bad. Multiple eyeshadows have cracked or fallen out. Unless you are someone very careful with your makeup dont purchase these
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?