BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Sarah S.
Muncie
I love love love LOVE this palette! It has over 30 colors in the palette and is only priced at $22/$23. The pigmentation is amazing and looks great on my hazel eyes. I would buy this again plus all the other ones. It really lasts a long time and there’s so many looks you can create and I can honestly say I’ve used every color and use it almost every day!
Jenny W.
Moreno Valley
I finally got my hands on this palette. I was a little iffy about it, I've heard and seen a lot of good and bad reviews on it. So far I've only used the matte shades which work pretty well and they blend great. I love all the colors in there its perfect for a natural every day look and night time look. I only gave it 4 stars because I haven't used all the colors in the palette so I don't know if the formula is consist or not. But so far is a great palette and for a great price!
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
You can never go wrong with morphe great color combo. Great neutral colors to go with any everyday look. Very pigmented I especially loved the red oranges. This was my first morphe pallet and it did not disappoint I would highly recommend it.
Ranem N.
arlington
I love this palate the colors are so pigmented. If your wondering where I bought this I got it on amazon. This works great with my eye color because it’s light brown. I would highly recommend this pallet to you. It great for a natural look.
Chloe L.
Staten Island, NY
Morphe is such an amazing brand! They are so affordable and produce such amazing quality products! Their eyeshadow palettes contain beautifully colored and high quality shadows! 35 for $20-25!!! 35o has got to be my favorite because I love warm tones and this palette has everything for you to create endless warm eyeshadow looks!
Heather M.
Grovetown, GA
First of all the colors are a warm shadow lovers dream. This palette really did start the whole warm shadow trend. The shadows are long lasting even without eyeshadow primer. There is a fair bit of fallout from the shimmer shades but that doesn’t bother me but if it does you then be aware. There are also a few colors that are very similar to each other but for the price I’m not complaining about that either. It’s less then a dollar per shadow and they are very good quality shadows. Overall I definitely recommend this palette to anyone in the market for a beautiful warm palette.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Morphe palettes are super affordable and overall high quality. The 35o palette is no exception. Most of the shadows in this palette blend very well but some of the shadows are a bit patchy and not pigmented, but overall the palette is a good deal.
Jasmine G.
Orlando
i was so excited when i got this palette bc i was able to experiment with that warm-toned, sunkissed look that everyone has been raving about! this palette has the perfect ratio of beautiful, creamy mattes to shimmery glitters that allow you to achieve the perfect glowing goddess look! also, you can do a lot of everyday, natural looks with this palette, too! a very versatile product!
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
This is the only palette that I have, and I'm really great-full. This palette works very well, it blends amazing, and the color are beautiful. The colors are a bit similar so that's a little bit annoying for me. But it's ok. Morphs palettes are accesible.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Such a beautiful eyeshadow palette! The colors are all gorgeous. There’s a perfect range of shades in here if you like warm eyeshadow colors. I like that there is no fallout on the pigments and it can last me all day long! Highly recommend
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?