BY MORPHE #9 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Taylor H.
Columbia, SC
I saw many people rave about this product, so I decided to purchase it for myself off of the Morphe website last year. For how many eyeshadows you get, the price is great. The shadows themselves are pretty good too. There are a few colors that are a little chalky, but for the most part the shadows are great for the price point. This palette will last me a long time because of how big it is. I won't really travel with this because it is too large. I have other palettes that are just as good, but are smaller so this is definitely not a travel palette.
Aelissa M.
Louisville , KY
This is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes. The colors are gorgeous and totally worth the price. I use this palette a lot actually because I’m able to make plenty of different eye looks with it which I love. I will definitely be buying this pallet again soon.
Olivia G.
Lee, NH
I recently received this product as a Christmas present after seeing it all over Youtube and Instagram. I immediately fell in love with this palette as it has such a great variety of colors. It has both matte and shimmery shades. Majority of the colors in this palette are warm toned which allows for a everyday or dramatic look. The shadows are extremely pigmented, buildable, and easy to blend. With this palette you receive 35 shadows for only $23! This palette is a must have for any makeup lover looking for high quality shadows at a reasonable price.
Emily M.
Hesston, KS
This palette has a variety of warm colors that are perfect for the fall and winter seasons. The formula is so cream and blends so perfectly when I applied. It lasts all day and night. I would purchase again, but there’s so many colors I don’t think I’ll ever run out!!
Maria M.
Hillsboro
This is my go too eyeshadow palette. It’s perfect for a warm Smokey eye and also for the fall. This was one of my first palettes from morphe, it never fails me. I still have it until this day because I love all the warm colors in the palette and it also has the perfect inner corner shimmer shade in there, I love it!
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
This is actually one of my favorite palettes to use on a daily basis. It has a nice mix of both matte and shimmery colors. The colors are very pigmented and blend out well onto the eyelid. Many colors to create many looks with. And the price point for the quality isn’t bad at all!
Kendra G.
This eyeshadow is very good. They are bow fable while being long lasting and pigmented. It is very cheap. You definitely pay for product not packaging. It can kind of smell weird but you usually quickly get used to it. It can be used for very dramatic warm toned looks or and everyday simple routine. I have blue eyes so it compliments them SO nicely. Overall great palette.
Urenna K.
Uniondale , NY
I'm a big fan of any palette by Morphe. It is very pigmented and it's perfect for either every day looks or autumn inspired looks. The colors blend easily and stays on all day. Its a really good palette for the price point. The packaging isn't as sturdy as the more expensive palettes but that is the only downside.
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
Morphe palettes created when the JH came out and all palettes AFTER, are amazing. This one however, I hate. Shimmer shadows DO NOT APPLY, and the mattes are hard to blend. Like I said, I adore all palettes after the JH came out, but not this one. Wouldn’t recommend. I’ve used it twice.
Miranda M.
Pleasant Hope, MO
I love this palette so much and for the price point it is almost a steal! The variety of warm toned oranges as well as neutrals makes it an all around great palette to have. The formula on these palettes are amazing and they are very pigmented. With them being pigmented it can make it where there is some fall out. I personally don’t mind the fallout, this is a great palette for a great price!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?