BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Marina R.
This palette is a fall MUST HAVE! I love the Morphe formulas, and the quality and value you get for the price is unreal. Every shadow is smooth and creamy, the shimmers seriously feel like butter. This palette is one of my all-time favorites and I recommend it to literally everyone!
Krysta L.
I know everyone and their momma probably goes nuts when they hear all the youtubers talk about morphe. But the hype is true. The shadows blend like a dream and you get all these for that cheap? You can make a million dollar look with this pallet that’s under 40$ YES PLS
Reagan D.
Nixon, TX
Such a great palette if you like both warm and cool toned browns and oranges . 35 shadows for the price of this palette is such a steal ! I use this palette every time I do my makeup because it’s so versatile . You can do both natural and bold eye looks with this palette . I plan on buying another palette soon since I have hit pan on a lot of shades after all this time . I’ve had this palette so long and to barely be hitting pan is crazy . Definitely with your money . You need this in your life . They blend like a dream and it takes little to almost no effort to do . Just amazing !
chloeliz604 S.
Austin, Texas
I really love the product because of the price tag mostly. You get so much for a very good price. The colors are pigmented but not cheaply done and the powder itself is blendable. It is a great product that is easy to use and I would definitely buy it again.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Morphe palettes are so amazing and obviously worth the money you pay for them (seriously what a deal!). This palette has so many gorgeous warm toned shadows that you can create so many beautiful looks with.. The formula for the shimmers is really awesome and the matte formula isn't bad either (some aren't as pigmented), but they're always very easily blend able. Some of the shades are pretty similar, but you'll have that if you buy palettes that are centered around one type of eyeshadow (warm tones). Totally great palette!
Crystal O.
Madison
Beautiful palette! Colors are so autumn and neutral/natural. Being a darker lady it's hard for colors to show up, I usually have to prep with a light concealer. Once I do, the colors are so gorgeous! The formula of the eyeshadow is creamy and very blendable.
Kendall R.
Shoreline, WA
This is my all time favorite pallet and I’ll tell you why, it is simply because of the orange shades in it. They are my favorite, they’re so bright, and it’s all very pigmented. A little bit of product goes a long way. They are also super simple to blend!
Angela F.
San Antonio, TX
This was the first Morphe palette I ever bought and I was hooked. The shadows are beautiful, and my favorite shimmers come from this palette. At only $23 it’s affordable, shows up well, blends nicely and is so so beautiful. My favorite neutral eye palette
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
One of my favorite palettes. I use it just about every day. It has a good combo of shimmer and matte. It's pigmentation is great and blends very well. I have about 10 Morphe palettes and this one probably gets the most use. They're amazing, especially for the price.
Livia M.
Caro, MI
I love this palette! There are so many looks you can create with it! Morphe shadow are so buttery smooth and so pigmented! One thing I don’t like is how big the palette is so it’s not really one I take when I travel! The pan sizes are a good size though!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?