BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Darby F.
Kingsville
I use this pallet everyday because it has so many neutral colors that go with everything! These shadows stay on all day and have nice pigmentation so they look really pretty on! There are a few very pigmented colors that look super good for a more fancy look!!!!
nicole g.
carson
the color in this palette is so dang amazing like I install fell in ,love with it because of how pigmented all the shadows are , its so good like I just can't sis, I really like the morphie brand and they never disappoint you at all thats one thing for sure
Jessie H.
Sullivan
I love this palette and I don’t think I will ever have to purchase another warm neutral palette again in my lifetime. They blend great and amazing pigment. I just wish they was more variety to the colors I feel like at least 10-15 are so similar to others that it wouldn’t make a difference to not have them.
Sinmi A.
I love this palette. I have had to force myself to use other stuff I own because I just keep going with this. The colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. Plus, it has a good range of the trendy oranges and brown. At the price point, this is a definite steal.
Mia L.
Completely obsessed with this palette! I bought it and didn't use it for about 3 months because I was a bit intimidated by the colors even though I love messing around with colors on my eyes. I also love that they have a good mix of warm and cool tones. As someone who strictly uses cool toned eye shadows, I like that I can explore warmer shades since I've never used warm tones before. I also love that I can mix the warm and cool tones and create an amazing eye look. They also have great pigmentation and blend amazingly well.
Shianne G.
There’s so many nice shades for everyday use. There is also shades if you want to step out of your comfort zone. I would suggest this to anyone who wants to get into makeup a little bit more. It’s very reasonably priced for the amount of shadows come with it!
Sophia M.
This palette is so easy to use! The pigmentation is amazing and the colors are beautiful. It's easy to make simple and dramatic looks. I use this palette everyday I can't get enough of it! This is my first morphe palette and I'll definitely be trying out more!
Caitlyn L.
San Francisco, CA
Ahhhh another morphe disappointment. Everyone was raving about how pigmented and blendable these shadows were but it just wasn’t like that for me. All the colors are sooo pretty so of course I was super disappointed when I just couldn’t make this palette work.
Marina R.
This palette is a fall MUST HAVE! I love the Morphe formulas, and the quality and value you get for the price is unreal. Every shadow is smooth and creamy, the shimmers seriously feel like butter. This palette is one of my all-time favorites and I recommend it to literally everyone!
Vanessa W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Highly recommend! This is a wonderful pallet for both beginners and professionals. For what you’re paying you get a lot for your dollar. I own this pallet and a few other ones from morphe and each one is essential for my day to day or even with freelance work
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?