BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
gabby c.
I knew I had to get this palette when I first saw it! I love the colors im more of warms colors. long lasting and easy to blend the colors. I look forward to buying more from Morphe. the price is more than affordable for this palette. i'm a Morphe Lover thats for sure.
Sabha M.
This is definitely my FAVE palette. I notice a lot of things when it comes to some palettes like if there’s too much fallout and how much you need to use to get that pigment and i have to say this palette doesn’t have much fallout at all and the pigment is AMAZING. Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Nevaeh J.
Reynoldsburg
This palette has been in my top 3 since I’ve started my makeup journey. Every single color offers something different . The formula is consistent and never fails. The price for this palette isn’t overpriced. I’ll continue to recommend it until the day I die !!!
Megan T.
Glendale, AZ
I've had this since the Big Hype was surrounding it. It's a good autumn-toned palette but I find that besides Thanksgiving I rarely reach for it-- warm browns just aren't my thing. It's sequel actually looks like what I wish this one did. But the formula is nice! Reasonably pigmented.
PJ H.
Las Vegas
The perfect warm tone pallet. The amount of looks you can create with this is fantastic and the price is beautiful as well. These shadows blend like a dream, and the pigmentation is fantastic as well. I always recommend morphe products to people I know as a reliable, high quality, inexpensive brand.
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
This palette is absolutely amazing. The colors are so pigmented. If you get them from ulta you can use a coupon. But if you get them from morphes website you have to pay at least $27 because of shipping. but I recommend anyone to get this palette because the colors are beautiful and you get so many for such a good price
Olivia G.
Lee, NH
I recently received this product as a Christmas present after seeing it all over Youtube and Instagram. I immediately fell in love with this palette as it has such a great variety of colors. It has both matte and shimmery shades. Majority of the colors in this palette are warm toned which allows for a everyday or dramatic look. The shadows are extremely pigmented, buildable, and easy to blend. With this palette you receive 35 shadows for only $23! This palette is a must have for any makeup lover looking for high quality shadows at a reasonable price.
Taylor H.
Columbia, SC
I saw many people rave about this product, so I decided to purchase it for myself off of the Morphe website last year. For how many eyeshadows you get, the price is great. The shadows themselves are pretty good too. There are a few colors that are a little chalky, but for the most part the shadows are great for the price point. This palette will last me a long time because of how big it is. I won't really travel with this because it is too large. I have other palettes that are just as good, but are smaller so this is definitely not a travel palette.
Katherine B.
Super creamy and the colors are very pigmented. I definitely recommend this palette for warm tone lovers. The packaging was amazing and it’s definitely worth how much you’re paying for. I’d buy this product again.Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Aelissa M.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes. The colors are gorgeous and totally worth the price. I use this palette a lot actually because I’m able to make plenty of different eye looks with it which I love. I will definitely be buying this pallet again soon.
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?