BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I was so excited when Ulta started carrying Morphe. I’ve had my eye on this palette for a year or so now, so being able to finally purchase it was a dream. Sadly, it wasn’t as amazing as I thought it’d be. While it’s still a great collection of shadows, some are kind of patchy and powdery. It could also be a bit more pigmented. For 24 ish dollars though, you can’t really complain too much. All things aside though, it’s a great every day palette.
Kailey T.
Springfield
Great pallet for the price! The shimmers are godly and so pigmented! athe matters are really pretty colors but could have more pigmentation. Don’t let the light browns fool you. They may look light but are full of color. This pallet has a great color range for fall looks especially but i use this pallet on the daily! Totally recommend this palette especially for beginners!😍 Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Mariah B.
Salem, OR
I love how nude this pallet is. I am a very nude person so this just went right along my alley. All of morphed pallets are pigmented like crazy and are normally soft and creamy. I would definitely love to buy again but ya know other things come first in life before my makeup:)
Taylor B.
The eyeshadow palette has a lot of warm,natural tones that are very pigmented on all skin tones. The value of the product is perfect given that the shades are so pigmented. These shades will last you all day whether its a party, wedding, or any special event you need to go to.
Julia M.
San Marino
Omg this pallet is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so bendable and creamy even though it is a powder pallet. They match so well together and remind me of a sunset! I love this so so much and would recommend this to beginners and pros because of how cheep it is and how amazing the quality is.
Jaydah S.
Miami
This palette gives me everything! So many colors to choose from and very pigmented. When i first got this palette i honestly didn’t know what shades to use first. And the price is AMAZINGGGGGG. It offers so much for such a great price it’s crazy! This palette is perfect for anyone who is a beginner just starting off to even the pros. Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow PaletteNARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
This is one of my favorite pallets EVER. It’s so buildable and blend able. The colors are to die for. Out of all the brands I have this one definitely is my number one go to. I can’t wait to try the others they have!
gabby c.
I knew I had to get this palette when I first saw it! I love the colors im more of warms colors. long lasting and easy to blend the colors. I look forward to buying more from Morphe. the price is more than affordable for this palette. i'm a Morphe Lover thats for sure.
Kailey T.
Springfield
I got this for Christmas and I can’t explain enough how badly this is used in my life. I hit pan on so many colors. These are so pigmented and cheap! The color variety is perfect for natural looks. this was packaged from ulta nicely too when it arrived. 10/10 recommend this!
Sabha M.
This is definitely my FAVE palette. I notice a lot of things when it comes to some palettes like if there’s too much fallout and how much you need to use to get that pigment and i have to say this palette doesn’t have much fallout at all and the pigment is AMAZING. Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?