BY MORPHE #10 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• beautiful colors glowing i love it so much and i think th...1 Answers
  • Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Codi h.
Sevierville, TN
I love morphe shadows, this one is my favorite one, I was so sad when it got shipped to me the best color was broken in the bottom right corner but I used alcohol and fixed it. The color payoff is great the blendability is also great, plus there is little to no fallout. I'm so in love with morphe
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love this pallet! It is my most used palette. I love the color selection and buildable pigmentation. There are so many looks that you can do with this one! Also incredible value for price as the pans are fairly larger than most others.
Ivan G.
Las vegas
This was my very first morphe palette ever. And i still have it. It is one of my go to's. All the shades are very pigmented and blend in so well. And it's great for beginners. I love this palette so much.
Megan T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so I love this pallet. For all seasons and looks. If you love neutral eyeshadow then you’ll love this. They blend well and have a mix or shimmer and matte. I love mine and would for sure repurchase. I’m also into other colors so morphe does have a lot of palettes to choose from :)
Erin W.
Forked River, NJ
This eyeshadow palette is perfect. It has almost every color for a natural eye look. I was surprised to see that the formula was just as amazing. The shadows are so pigmented and go on like a dream. This was my first morphe palette and it did not disappoint. Definitely worth the hype.
Katie T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love the formula of these shadows. They blend so easily and look beautiful on. My only complaint is that the packaging is really cheap but you also have to take into consideration that the pallet itself doesn’t cost very much. Overall I love this palette and think it’s worth the money
Brandie L.
Greenville , AL
Where do I ever start!!!! The pigments in this pallete are amazing! You can go Smokey it natural and the fun is never ending! I’ve never loved a eyeshadow like I do this! I use it everyday and I can’t use my old eyeshadows now for anything and I didn’t think I’d ever part with them!
Sarah O.
Dover, NH
Honestly I've would never go for these colors for myself ( I'm very fair with blue hair and blue eyes, warm tones aren't my go to) but though a combination of a good sale at Ulta and some coupons I got this for $5 and couldn't pass that up.

I'd never tried a morphe palette before but everyone
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I got this palette for $15 at Ulta...what a steal! This is my first Morphe palette and I was not disappointed. This is a great neutral palette with a mix of matte and shimmer shades. The mattes in this palette are wonderful, pigmented, and soft. The shimmers don’t show up as well, in my opinion but you just kind of have to work with them. This palette is perfect for when you want to wear eyeshadow but not be too wild...great for a day at work. I would recommend this palette!
Kendahl F.
Elkhart, IN
One of my favorite palettes! Every color blends so well and it’s so cheap for what youre getting! I use it almost everyday when I want to do a elaborate eye. The shimmers are best applied with a finger and are sooooo pigmented I love it! I use some shimmers as a highlighter as well.
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?