BY MORPHE #4 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some shadows ...4 Answers
  • Just bought Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette. ...1 Answers
  • I love using morphe pallets to create a natural look on the eyes,...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
💋Cara S.
This palette DOES it all! It gives you so many beautiful colors to choose from! It is pigmented & extremely blendable! The looks you can create with this palette are endless, but the best part about this palette, is the price! Morphe is absolutely unbeatable when it comes to the quality and quantity you get while remaining at such a low price! Not only that, but they sell many palettes of this size in MANY other tones and colors! They even sell all of the eyebrushes that could you ever want or need to create ANY LOOK that you could ever dream of creating! It's a great one stop shop for creating the most fierce looking eye makeup under the sun! And if you were to ever need help with making a decision as far as which brush to purchase for whatever it is that you are trying to achieve -or if you just plain do not know where to even start because the selection they have is THAT large, well have no fear and do jot be overwhelmed because they have a live chat feature right on their site so that they can happily assist you! Convienant and customer orientated - I TOTALLY DIG IT!!! As a Matter of fact, I am waiting eagerly on TWO orders to get to my doorstep from them RIGHT NOW!
Valerie M.
I just received this palette in the mail tonight and was incredibly impressed with the pigmentation and ease of blending. I couldn't wait to try it out but it was almost midnight and I didn't want to redo the makeup I had just taken off so I used my finger to quickly try it out. I barely touched it and it transfered easily and felt smooth and buttery. Upon application, there was no fallout and it glided effortlessly onto my lid. This is one of the best eyeshadows I've ever owned. I do also have Lorac, Urban Decay, and Tarte shades and find it to be only a hair off in terms of quality. For $23, and available on Ulta now, it's a wise and worthy investment. No, it's not top of the line. No, it's not AS good as Anastasia or Ofra or any other expensive palette, but it is close. I have also owned cheap brands in the past - coastal scents, etc, and it isn't close to those either. If you think this is the same quality as other cheap palettes or something you get from Ali Express, you're way off base. For those of us on an actual budget who don't model professionally, it's perfection in a palette.

Update: I've used this palette every day this week, minimal shadow needed, great color, still no fallout (I also tap my brush like I do with all shadows), insane blendability and it looks like I've barely used any! I also love that it lasts me a full 10 hour shift without creasing and stays nice and bright. 😊
Ashley N.
Mount Ulla, NC
love this palette. It was my first "high-end" (Is Morphe considered high end?) palette, and I've only had it for a few weeks but I love it. The colors are very pigmented and easy to work with. The colors are also universal- they can be used for going to class, going to work, going to the club (like I'd know, I'm not 21 yet), or just to achieve a natural look. I really only use a couple of shades (two of the orange ones, an orange-y brown, a light brown, and 2 shimmer shades) but from my experience with those, there's nothing wrong with the palette.
The only negatives I can see are the packaging. Not the box it came in (bought in-store), but the actual palette. It's a very thin palette, and it's wide. I'm scared to set it flat on my vanity because since my vanity is so narrow, it doesn't fit completely. I feel like if I even gentle dropped it onto my bed that the shadows would break.
The shimmer shades (like with all shimmer shades) crease a bit. But I also have slightly hooded eyes, so I'm not blaming the creasing on the shimmer shades. Just beware if you have hooded eyes, use an eyeshadow primer.
Nadira N.
New York
Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette .
This is the best neutral eyeshadow palette I've used. It has a mixture of matte and shimmery shades, which is great for whether you feel like spicing up a look or going natural. Also, it’s very affordable which is a plus. The quality is amazing. The shadows are pigmented and each individual shadow are different from one another when applied to the lid, though when looking at the pan they appear quite similar. I highly recommend this palette and it can be purchased on the Morphe's website. www.morphebrushes.com
Monica V.
I recommend this palette to all of my friends and family, for that reason I am here recommending it to you. This palette is a STAPLE in anyone's collection, whether you are a pro-MUA, freelance or a beginner. It features a variety of warm and cool toned browns, perfect for day and night. It has transition shades, highlight shades and very pigmented shimmers. They feel like butter and blend like a dream! Yes, they have a bit of fallout but nothing you can't swipe away with translucent powder. Talk about a bang for your buck! Ladies, you are getting 35 AMAZING quality eyeshadows, nice sized pans for just $23! Often times I find myself reaching for my morphe palettes more so than my high-end ones!
emily k.
['york', ''], PA
This palette is my go too eyeshadow palette, for me or clients, this is my favorite. The shadows are extremely pigmented and they are absolutely stunning! Also the price of this product is so affordable you will not break the bank buying this palette! If you are looking for a neutral, orangey palette this is the one for you! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I always find myself coming back to this palette. Though some of the shades are a bit similar, the amount of colors ensures that I will always have exactly the one I am looking for. The shimmer shades work great when applied with a wet brush or finger. If you love warm tones (like I do) than this is definitely a great everyday palette. For this price, you really can’t beat it. I originally purchased mine from the Morphe website when it first came out, but I’m so happy that Ulta now carries Morphe which means there is no need to pay shipping.
I like the colors in this palette because these are the colors I typically go for, so as far as colors it's just a really nice looking palette. However, as far as pigmentation and blending ability, I don't know how to feel about this palette. The mattes are OK, but they do tend to look patchy at times no matter the quality of the brushes I use. The biggest downfall to this palette though, are the shimmery shades. They are just not pigmented enough for me. I was doing my makeup for my birthday and literally had to take my eye makeup off and grab a different palette with better shimmery shades.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down, the best warm toned palette your money can buy. When I bought this I thought, “This will be perfect for fall!” Then I thought the same thing for winter... and spring... and summer... I think you get the idea. If you tend to gravitate towards warm tones, this is the palette for you. What I love about this palette is that even though some of the colors look very similar, it is actually SO diverse. You can create both natural and bold looks, classic neutral or heavy glam looks, etc. the shadows blend well and I’ve never had issues! I wish Morphe would include mirrors in their palettes though.
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
The morphe 35o palette is beyond amazing! It has 35 colors that range from multiple mattes and shimmers. It's a beautiful warm tone palette that can be used to create simple everyday looks as well as bold looks! The formula itself is extremely easy to blend. It never gets patchy and has hardly any kick back, yet it is very pigmented. You can do so much with this palette and it's super affordable! It only costs $23. You can find it on morphe.com, but I suggest getting it from your local ulta to save yourself from the shipping fees! This palette is great for beginners & even pros. This palette does not disappoint. I highly recommend it!
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?