BY MORPHE #7 in Eyeshadow Palettes

From cooler grey-toned browns to fiery sunset colors, this palette is a beautiful mix of wearable warm neutrals that give you effortless versatility whether you are after a daytime look or full-on glam. The perfect balance of matte and shimmery finishes make it a go-to for makeup lovers at every skill level. Get everything you need to highlight, blend and transition without ever wearing the same look twice.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1/2" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• Is it true that the colors muddy when Blending? Are some ...5 Answers
  • Use code James for 10% off 😂1 Answers
  • I own the Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette, is...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is my holy grail palette. my only gripe is the lack of mirror. the shadows are buttery and smooth and pigmented and I just can't ok everyone needs this." in 2168 reviews
  • "Yes. just yes. The best bang for your buck, and the perfect neutral palette. This is the only palette I travel with and its the only thing I could ever need for a day to day basis! I will rep morphe till I die. " in 397 reviews
  • "This palette is life! Perfect for fall since we are almost there! So excited! Its very long lasting with the right primer and very easy go apply and blend. I have nothing bad to say about this palette. It will take a while to get through :)" in 213 reviews
Hoan L.
Denton, TX
This is by far one of the most versatile eyeshadow palette. If you are someone who goes for a more natural and neutral eyeshadow look, then this is the palette for you. I didn't really care for the shimmery ones since I have a hooded eye and they don't look good on me. I didn't realize they have an all matte version of this on Ulta website only until I order one for my friend. It has all the colors you need for transition and to blend. Some of the darker shades can also be used to fill in your brows. It blends perfectly together. The combination of this and the NARS eyeshadow primer works really well, especially if you are someone that has oily eyelids. Highly recommended if you want a palette that can do it all. There is no need to spend $50 on a palette when this is around. Honestly, the cheap packaging is not a big deal, and the fact the colors aren't labelled isn't a big deal either. What really matters is the quality of the product.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The 35O is the quintessential warm toned eyeshadow palette. It’s also the first Morphe Palette that I ever purchased. For $23, you receive 35 warm toned shadows in both matte and metallic finishes.

The shimmer shades are my favorites. (If you love shimmer shadows then you may want to check out the Morphe 35OS Nature Glow Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette which is an all shimmer version of the 35O.) Anyway, back to the eyeshadows...They’re really creamy with a fantastic color payoff. The mattes kick up some powder in the pan, but blend nicely on the eye. They have good pigmentation.

I’m not a fan of the cheap looking, plastic packaging. It’s bulky and doesn’t include a mirror. Also, the shades don’t have names which makes makeup tutorials difficult.

I don’t use this palette as much anymore because I have other warm toned palettes that I like better. I am curious to try the Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette. If you’re new to Morphe or want an affordable warm toned palette, then I’d recommend the 35O.
Cora P.
Baxter, MN
This palette is the KEY to success for beginning makeup artists/ people interested in makeup. Most Morphe palettes are EXTREMELY cheap for how many shades you get (mostly in the $20-30 range) and have a huge variety of colors to choose from. The brand used to only be available online, but recently they have expanded to Ulta providing easy access to their affordable palettes! This palette includes a variety of warm tones in shimmers as well as mattes. This palette also includes MANY different transition/ blending colors for many different skin tones. Most Morphe palettes (including this one) also have darker colors towards the bottom left so there is not much need to buy more palettes. I’d definitely recommend this is a staple palette for makeup artists and even beginners. Considering all factors of this palette including pigment, price point, and accessibility, I’d give the Morphe 35O Nature Glow palette a 10/10. Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Courtney Q.
Coventry
Ive played around with this pallete for a while now so ive gathered my thoughts on how i feel about it! And im impressed. I have it in morphes old formula as morphe has now been rebranded and has changed up there formulas abit which i have not tried as of yet.

But i must say im super impressed with this pallete for just a little over 20 dollars you get soo much value for your money, shades blend like a dream. Super pigmented.. buttery shimmer shades.

I love warm toned shadow and this pallete defintley wont dissapoint if you do too! You can do full glam looks or everyday neutrals!

Would defintley reccomend!
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I seem to be in the minority here but I am just not impressed by the quality of this palette. If you have no make up, sure it probably is a decent deal and will give you a good amount of versatility... but even then I would rather save up for 1 high quality palette. I find there are several shades that are so close to the same shade with very subtle differences that I do not feel multiples were necessary. They remind me a lot of the Coastal Scent 88 palettes that were a fad on old school youtube. I find the shadows are kind of patchy if I try to build them up subtley (my preferred method). They are very pigmented but like in a costume makeup kind of way. This would be useful if you do cosplay or want to give your daughter a play make up set. It is workable and there are plenty of palettes far worse. I am just not interested and really dont have the time to spare for the extra effort.
Valerie M.
I just received this palette in the mail tonight and was incredibly impressed with the pigmentation and ease of blending. I couldn't wait to try it out but it was almost midnight and I didn't want to redo the makeup I had just taken off so I used my finger to quickly try it out. I barely touched it and it transfered easily and felt smooth and buttery. Upon application, there was no fallout and it glided effortlessly onto my lid. This is one of the best eyeshadows I've ever owned. I do also have Lorac, Urban Decay, and Tarte shades and find it to be only a hair off in terms of quality. For $23, and available on Ulta now, it's a wise and worthy investment. No, it's not top of the line. No, it's not AS good as Anastasia or Ofra or any other expensive palette, but it is close. I have also owned cheap brands in the past - coastal scents, etc, and it isn't close to those either. If you think this is the same quality as other cheap palettes or something you get from Ali Express, you're way off base. For those of us on an actual budget who don't model professionally, it's perfection in a palette.

Update: I've used this palette every day this week, minimal shadow needed, great color, still no fallout (I also tap my brush like I do with all shadows), insane blendability and it looks like I've barely used any! I also love that it lasts me a full 10 hour shift without creasing and stays nice and bright. 😊
💋Cara S.
This palette DOES it all! It gives you so many beautiful colors to choose from! It is pigmented & extremely blendable! The looks you can create with this palette are endless, but the best part about this palette, is the price! Morphe is absolutely unbeatable when it comes to the quality and quantity you get while remaining at such a low price! Not only that, but they sell many palettes of this size in MANY other tones and colors! They even sell all of the eyebrushes that could you ever want or need to create ANY LOOK that you could ever dream of creating! It's a great one stop shop for creating the most fierce looking eye makeup under the sun! And if you were to ever need help with making a decision as far as which brush to purchase for whatever it is that you are trying to achieve -or if you just plain do not know where to even start because the selection they have is THAT large, well have no fear and do jot be overwhelmed because they have a live chat feature right on their site so that they can happily assist you! Convienant and customer orientated - I TOTALLY DIG IT!!! As a Matter of fact, I am waiting eagerly on TWO orders to get to my doorstep from them RIGHT NOW!
Nadira N.
New York
Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette .
This is the best neutral eyeshadow palette I've used. It has a mixture of matte and shimmery shades, which is great for whether you feel like spicing up a look or going natural. Also, it’s very affordable which is a plus. The quality is amazing. The shadows are pigmented and each individual shadow are different from one another when applied to the lid, though when looking at the pan they appear quite similar. I highly recommend this palette and it can be purchased on the Morphe's website. www.morphebrushes.com
Monica V.
I recommend this palette to all of my friends and family, for that reason I am here recommending it to you. This palette is a STAPLE in anyone's collection, whether you are a pro-MUA, freelance or a beginner. It features a variety of warm and cool toned browns, perfect for day and night. It has transition shades, highlight shades and very pigmented shimmers. They feel like butter and blend like a dream! Yes, they have a bit of fallout but nothing you can't swipe away with translucent powder. Talk about a bang for your buck! Ladies, you are getting 35 AMAZING quality eyeshadows, nice sized pans for just $23! Often times I find myself reaching for my morphe palettes more so than my high-end ones!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Although I'm no longer a fan of morphe since they're such a shady company and I have had bad experiences with their brushes multiple times, they're palettes are pretty great. I think any MUA should have some of their palettes in their kit because they have so many color options, are nicely pigmented for the price, and apply easily. The 35O palette is definitely their best palette and it's the first thing I ever purchased from them. It has great color pay off and you can create a lot of looks with it. I really love their shimmer formula, it's probably one of my favorite eyeshadow formulas ever; they apply like butter and are so smooth and pigmented! I think anybody would enjoy this palette.
I have been wanting to get this palette for a while now and cant seem to find it anywhere, i live in the UK and its permanently out of stock on every website. Is it worth waiting for or should i try another morphe palette such as the 35T palette?
Lizzy R.
Columbia , SC
Is this a very pigmented palette? A lot of similar palettes I've bought with this many colors do not have high quality. Would you compare it to any high end brand eyeshadows?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Is the colors in the palette as pigmented as they look on the picture?
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Where can you purchase this palette?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I would love a non drug store pallet. I have not made the step to buy one yet because I am not sure what I would like and am afraid of spending money for something that is not absolutely perfect for me. Would anyone recommend this pallet?