BY MORPHE #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Tiffaney V.
I love all of my Morphe palettes! You get 35 shadows at roughly $23! How can you beat that?! Plus, the pigmentation is amazing and ten colors are gorgeous! They come in a black palette and is easily stackable for storage!
Melissa B.
Reedley, CA
Love morphe palettes!! So affordable and still a great product. Each eyeshadow
Is also very pigmented and easy to blend! Did this eye look with all morphe eyeshadow products!
My_Beauty152 T.
Chico
Love this palette!!!❤️ This is my to go palette!! Easy to work with and blendable. Also inexpensive and affordable. Last throughout the whole entire day for me. Totally recommend this palette. #giftcrush
Rebecca M.
Heathhall , Dumfries
Retailing for £22.50, you can’t grumble when you’re receiving 35 shades. Some of Morphes palettes sell like hotcakes and seem to be out of stock more often than they’re in (I’m looking at you 350S…)

This is currently the one Morphe palette I have, however I have used numerous ones through friends. I love how many colours the palettes contain as it means your options are totally endless! They aren’t the highest quality eyeshadows, but all-round I do think they’re brilliant for beauty on a budget and you can 100% make them work.

I’ve decided that for ease (and to make sure this isn’t confusing) to do this reviews and the swatches in rows. Also, my non-tattooed arm is nooooot big enough for 35 swatches. Unfortunately the shades aren’t named, so each row will just have 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7.

*Please note that these are all finger swatches*

“Row One”

This row is brilliant in terms of transition shades. I also think you can create a very natural, full eye look using these as long as you build the colours. In terms of issues: shades 1, 6 and 7 are pretty hard to build. I also feel they don’t show up on my skin that well when I use a brush. Colours 6 and 7 are also quite patchy, but you can fix this by blending them for a hot minute. Colours 3 and 5 are definitely my favourite when it comes to application. They were much silkier, pigmented as easier to blend.

“Row 2”

This one is a little strange a it has the bright pink thrown in alongside a bunch of nudes, but that’s just to do with aesthetics of the packaging. The brown shades are brilliant for creating depth in the crease – 4 and 6 are my favourites from this row. Shade 3 is very smooth, which makes application and blending super easy. Shade 4 has quite a strange texture – it’s quite hard pressed and has an almost gritty feel to it. The colour pay-off is fab though and it is one of my favourites! Shade 6 is a bit patchy, BUT it’s really easy to blend out and it is super pigmented, so you can make it work easily!

“Row 3”

Possibly one of the weakest rows when it comes to problems I’ve faced using this, but – once again – it is very easy to make them work. I adore the 3 pink shades and number 2 is definitely a firm favourite of mine. They’re great for adding light to a look. Number 1 is also SUPER pigmented as I’m sure you can tell – that was just one swipe. Shade 4, however, is a bloody nightmare. I dipped in this THREE times (bear in mind this is also with a finger and not a brush!). I do understand that purple colours are notoriously difficult to create a good formula for, but this is really patchy and not blendable. It also doesn’t build too easily. Shades 5 & 6 are pigmented and very soft making application easy. Shade 7 unfortunately is silky, but not very pigmented. It is a really cool matte grey though, and IS buildable.

“Row 4”

I love this row! It’s amazing for adding depth to any look, as is the next row too. This is also probably one of the better collections in terms of quality. Shade 7 is definitely the best quality purple in the palette. The only niggles I have with this row are that Shades 4 & 5 aren’t quite as pigmented and they are a little patchy…but that does disappear once you build on them. You could do a whole grungy, deep brown look using this row only.

“Row 5”

Ah, the patchiest of all rows (as I’m sure you can see). You can still use these colours to add depth to eye-looks though. The 2 “best” shades in this row are without a doubt 4 and 7. Shade 4 is smooth and pigmented, but it is a little “bitty” and does have a good amount of kickback…but its big flecks of kick back if you know what I mean? Not powdery. Shade 7 is actually quite a dream It’s not the most pigmented but 2 swipes gives you an intense matte black. Shade 3 is pretty awful in terms of patchiness…and I couldn’t fix that for the life of me. Shade 6, however, took the biscuit for the whole palette. It is AWFUL. There is no pigmentation, it’s far too hard pressed and it’s also horribly patches. I swiped this over and over and couldn’t get it to work.

Final Thoughts…

This may come as a surprise, but I do still recommend this palette. I have played with it a lot and created many beautiful looks. The majority of shades can be made to work with ease, it is just unfortunate that there are a couple of awful ones that I can’t work with. This obviously does depend on the person though, and your techniques! The price point is amazing, and this is a great palette for taking on holidays and trips.
ellie h.
this is incredible, I got mine a couple of weeks ago and it is amazing. The colours are so pigmented and it was better than I expected
Amy D.
Pinner, Middlesex
My go-to palette when I am looking to create a cool-toned look. The paler skin coloured tones are perfect for blending around the crease and there is a lovely variety of darker shades to choose from. I especially love to create dark looks that are accompanied by a glitter lid with this palette. As always, the shadows are super pigmented and give a gorgeous matte finish. I will never stop recommending Morphe for eyeshadows as their palettes are packed with such amazing shades at an affordable price!  Morphe 35N 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Diamonique M.
Little Rock, AR
I absolutely ADORE this palette. It's all matte can definitely be used for everyday looks or a perfect bold matte smokey eye ☺
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
I'm an eyeshadow fanatic honestly so when I got this palette I was in heavennnnn! I admit it can be quite overwhelming due to the fact here are so many colors but honestly it's not bad. The price is so cheap for the amount of product you get, it's a steal!
jasmine r.
Whittier, CA
I recenty got this palette the other day and the price for it was AMAZING! i bought it at a local store in West Covina called VanityBox! i love this palette in my opinion they're super pigmented which i love ! i would totally buy more of their products
Tyanna D.
I heard so many youtubers talk so much good talk about this product so I had to try it out. Let me tell you. I am NOT let down. Some of the shadows are shimmer and some are matte. This is by far the best/cheapest eyeshadow palette I have ever purchased. I will buy this again when my palette is all used up. I highly recommend! This product is normally always out of stock. So be sure to check up on it daily! morphe.com
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?