BY MORPHE #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Allie W.
Bristol, TN
I love Morphe. These are my every day ride or dies. The price is so affordable and the payoff is amazing. They are super pigmented and blend like a dream. All you'll need for a complete look.
Oliver S.
Liverpool
I bought this because of all the hype around morphe. And the discount codes. Then came the video that exposed Morphe as private labelled cheap stuff you could get elsewhere cheaper.
I bought this expecting an amazing product and.... it's ok. For the price of £22 for 35 colours you can't complain, there's a decent mix of finishes and you can do a lot with it. I Found the shades hit a miss, a lot were similar some went quite muddy on the eye and overall I think the hype around this made my mediocre impression worse since it was so built up.
I genuinely cannot fault their business plan though even though they have rebranded and maybe make their own formula post -JH palette, but I just can't get on board with this brand and gave it away.
I also don't like that ordering from the actual company is a massive rip off on postage in the UK. Limecrime can post within 10 working days for £10.95 which waives any customs charges too and I wish more companies got on board with whatever that is. 5/10
Kaity F.
I love love love this palette. It has basically every matte shadow you could need for an every day look. I’ve been looking for a nice cool toned palette since so many seem to be warm toned these days. So pigmented and a very good price.
Yuliya L.
Hillsboro
Such an amazing color range and value for the price! Some are a little patchy and chalky and others are super pigmented. Overall worth it though!
Kelsey M.
Java, VA
Probably had this palette for 1 year. Love the pigmentation! Purchased from Morphe Morphe 35N 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Katie K.
BL7
Amazing selection of shades which are so pigmented and really smooth to apply. Never been the best at blending eyeshadow but this palette makes it look flawless even with my skills! Good range of shades with a few dark and light shades for each colour with a nice black at the bottom for lining and effect!! Can’t add any improvements, definitely worth a buy!! Also suitable for sensitive skin, always struggled with dry eyelids and this never fails to blend easily even then!! Xx Morphe 35N 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Valerie J.
ontario ca
A beautiful palette! Perfect for any season as the colors can be matched in a lot of different ways! The colors blend really easily and are extremely buildable! I love using this palette for date night!
mary A.
Kernersville, NC
I love this palette it’s totally blendable and perfect for beginners. Love it and would highly recommend.
Kirsty H.
Dunmurry, Belfast
The best eyeshadow palettes I have used, price is amazingly affordable and the colours are brilliant
Lynne A.
Taylor court , Aberlour
Another great palette by Morphe! Some colours aren’t as pigmented as others but easy to work with and again only slight fall out! Good selection of colours for Neutral and glam look! Would buy again, great price!
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?