BY MORPHE #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Anna Paj Chia V.
I really wanna try this palette out!! Can’t wait to get my hands on it. The eyeshadows are so pigmented & so great!! Really hope I get this! GREAT PRODUCT & INGREDIENTS! So definitely ready to try darker colors
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
I bought this palette because of the plum and redish colors it had. I love my purple eyeshadow and red and coppers so when they came out with this palette I fell in love. Its great!
Taylor D.
Comstock Park, MI
I plan on giving this to my best friend for Christmas. I would highly recommend getting this eyeshadow palette or any other by morphe. Beautiful shades and a good variety. Can’t wait to see her reaction!
Tamika J.
I love morphe! The palettes are bendable, buttery, creamy and feel amazing applied! I love how there are different palettes and how you can get bright colors with neutral colors in in palette! Highly recommend! I wouldn’t get anything different
Saharah B.
Austell, GA
this palette helped to achieve my simple Halloween face! Black eyeshadow eyeliner and blend ! This palette is everything literally . So pigmented minimal fallout and affordable
Marcella L.
Huntington Pk, CA
Beautiful palette! I love these colors. And they are so flexible. Go from natural to dramatic all with this one palatte.Morphe 35N 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Gianna G.
LOVE!! Morphe has the best eyeshadow palettes! So affordable and amazing selections! These colors are perfect for so many different skin tones! Super neutral but can create so many looks with it!
Morgan J.
olmsted falls ohio
Beautiful palette! I used this for my Halloween looks this year. Wonderful pigmentation and a very blendable formula. amazing price for the quality of this palette! would definitely buy again!
Payton H.
Decatur
I absolutely love this pallet and all of my morphe products. It stays on and last me all day and there are so many different shades to choose from in only one pallet for the price.
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
I received this palette as a gift from my sister and I love it! I only had a few eyeshadow palettes and I wanted something with a lot of neutral colors that I could wear everyday. This is perfect for that! Most of the shadows are pretty pigmented and not too chalky. I do find that some of the browns get a little muddy looking but just have to be blended out with more care than other shades.
I heard a lot of mixed reviews about Morphe and this is my first product from them but after using this palette for several months now I can say that it is really great quality! Especially for the price. This would be perfect for people who are just starting out and don't have a lot of makeup since there are so many shades.
If you're not sure about Morphe I would definitely give this palette or another a chance, you won't regret it!!!
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?