BY MORPHE #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Nora N.
Louisville , KY
Morphe is my go to brand for eyeshadow. The mattes are densely pigmented, highly blendable, and have minimal fall out. Couple that with the price point, and I may never need another brand.
Cesi L.
I love this Morphe 35N palette it is very pigmented and the quality is amazing & the color is long lasting for someone who doesn’t have to funds to purchase other palettes I highly recommend the Morphe brand it is very affordable and I love the case/packaging
Miranda V.
Morphe has some of the best makeup on the market!! Let me start by saying their eyeshadow pallets are BEAUTIFUL! They are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. The makeup brush are very soft and affordable, and the lashes looks very natural and light! The shipping is fast too! Highly recommend! ♥️
Rangin A.
fargo,nd
Love this palette another one of my go to palettes absolutely love the colors and the formula blend very well and worth every penny all the colors compliment my brown eyes which I love
Tameisha B.
Dundalk, MD
This is very pigmented. I love using it for just a natural look. Got it online and it’s one of my fav pallets Morphe 35N 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
This palette is the BEST for beginners who want to start out using makeup. My eye color is brown, the packaging is pretty basic. I purchased this off the Morphe website and I would definitely recommend it for a starting makeup artist!
Brittney D.
I don't wear soft colors anymore but this is a great palette for those who aren't dramatic. There's peach tones, soft brown, dusty purples, all good for soft spring and summer looks. Blends well, super affordable, great quality
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
This combo pallet is amazing! I love how it’s neutral with a pop of color. I purchased on Morphe’s website. I love how affordable these pallets are. So cheap but super rewarding! I recommend to anyone who compliments. LOVE!!
vanessa o.
Robstown
the pigmentation is great! i love that it has a good amount of basically all the colors you would ever need but not only that i’m more of a matte person in general so if your looking for a great affordable matte eyeshadow pallete i highly recommend this one 🙃
Xee V.
Love! My go to pallet! You can do so much with these colors. I recently went on vacation and forgot my contour kit. I was able to use some of the darker colors to contour my cheeks and nose. I would definitely purchase again!
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?