BY MORPHE #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Juliana ūüĎĎ.
San Jose, CA
Has to be one of my favorite pallets due to it being more earthy with the shadows and also how pigmented it is. I like the purples and the browns. Almost my everyday go to pallet I use it so much that some of my colors are basically gone. Definitely recommend if you like earthy warm tones! Great for fall and winter makeup!!
Vanessa C.
Inglewood, CA
Omg awesome pallette all of them. Pigmented lots of different colors to choose from. Affordable price good amount of product. Best eyeshadow pallette, amazing colors. Favorite
Katie V.
Mesa, AZ
I have 5 or 6 of these makeup palettes and i love them all. If you’re looking for something affordable, with lots of color, something that shows up with one swab, and something with little to no fall out, this is for you. I will keep buying from this company for as long as i can. Love love love!
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
This a great investment palette. It's affordable and practical. You can create day looks as well as sultry night looks too! One of my favorites in my collection. Highly recommend this one!
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
So much I can say about this pallet , not only is it affordable, the colors in this pallet are beautiful! This pallet was my first big girl pallet and I am able to create so many cute looks ! I love the dusty orange shade is my favorite. These eyeshadows blend very easily and have a lot of pigment. Tip, wait till they have a sale! There only $20!
Katlan S.
center, TX
Tis palette is one of my most favvsss! i have just recently got it and already in love. The shadows blend well and easy to apply. Of all the palettes that I have used id give the Morphe a strong 9! For along time I would only wear mascara but now everytime i put on anything, this is my go to!
Taryn W.
turlock, CA
Omg this was and is my first Morphe eyeshadow palette!! I love morphe , the quality and price are awesome!! Plus who doesn't love that they love and support Jacklyn hill!! I'm hoping to get her pallette and many more morphe pallettes very soon!! I use this pallette just about everyday!!!
Robin K.
This is my FAVORITE eye shadow pallet! It has several shades that can be used for transition. I typically have this pallet pulled out just to use to blend colors in with other pallets. There are also enough mid-tone shades for the bottom lash line. I can't say enough about this pallet!
Daysha K.
This palette was my first ever palette and the quality is so amazing! The eyeshadows are very blend-able and buildable! Also this palette has many different colors and makeup looks you can recreate with!
Erica M.
FRESNO, CA
I use this on a daily. The product blends nicely. It has so many colors to schoose from. It's compact it doesn't take too much space. I have dropped it accidentally several rimes and the shadows are still intact. Which is great! The price was amazing for all of the shadows. I love it.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?