BY MORPHE #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I love morphe pallets. They are really pigmented. And you get a lot of colors and shades for a great price I have brown eyes so these shades look great on me. I use this pallets alll the time. It's one of my favorites
Cari W.
This pallet is the most amazing pallet anyone could have. The neutral colors work on all skin types! The color is flawless and very saturated! It lasts all day and night! I️ will definitely be adding to my collection!
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
I have used this palette a number of times and every time I'm impressed with just how good the quality of the pigments are. You can really create many looks with this palette and it's a great palette to travel with.
kassiđź’« S.
Owensboro
this palette is very affordable and offers a wide variety of colors, that still all compliment each other! the pigment is great and goes on smoothly. can’t believe how inexpensive it is and how good quality it is!
melissa b.
Florence, CO
Pigmented and light. Good price range for many colors. Buy this online or in store. Compared to Too Face it’s not as flakey or a lot of fall out. Totally buy this again.Morphe 35W 35 Color Warm Palette
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
Like all the other Morphe palettes I’ve tried, this one is amazing. The colors work flawlessly and create stunning eye looks at a price anyone can afford. They’re easy to apply and look like they were super expensive
myah a.
This eyeshadow palette is so great! The colors are good for both everyday simple lookks and more bold looks. The colors are very easy to blend and they don't get too patchy. They are also buildable. It was kinda pricey for me. But it was worth it and I'd definitely recommend buying this!
Valerie J.
ontario ca
A beautiful palette! Perfect for any season as the colors can be matched in a lot of different ways! The colors blend really easily and are extremely buildable! I love using this palette for date night!
Alex M.
Conway, AR
Amazing product!!!!! I received this as a gift last Christmas and I literally use it everyday. It’s an amazing product and such a great value. I will definitely be repurchasing. I would recommend 10/10.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love morphia palette and has lots of colors and my eyes are hazel and I love how easy this is to use and apply each time and I use this product all the time and I recommend to others to try...
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?