Tatiana G.

is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?

jamiele l.
jamiele l.
1 year ago
shadows are so pigmented! can create lots of different looks each day, either a nice natural look or a more dramatic look!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
1 year ago
Yes they're pigmented and such s good price!
Maribel E.
Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa
1 year, 3 months ago
I have the 35O palette and it's so pigmented and yes you can created a lot of looks and very affordable too ! It's a steal !!
Alyza R.
Alyza R.
Smyrna, GA
1 year, 3 months ago
I have the 350 and I love it it has a good pigmentation for the price of it and you can create any look
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes morphe are one of my favs for eye shadows so pigmented it's unreal!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
1 year, 3 months ago
Morphe shadows are super pigmented! The colours are versatile so yes you could create different looks with it
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes I've managed to create about 15 looks with this and it's SUPER pigmented!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
1 year, 3 months ago
It is bery pigmented however Morphe textures tend to differ from one pan to the next. Some are buttery and some are more powdery. You can do both neutral and smoky looks with this! Great for fall!
Courtlyn T.
Courtlyn T.
Herndon
1 year, 3 months ago
The shadows in this are literally amazing! So buttery and creamy and easy to blend. Lots of nice crease colors and some beautiful pigmented lid colors as well. It's a mix of mattes and shimmers. I use it every single day! I highly recommend it, it's perfect for everyday makeup looks :)
Emily B.
Emily B.
1 year, 3 months ago
Neutrals are always very versatile so you can always create multiple looks but, since this has more than your standard browns you can create several LOOKS. Also it's incredibly pigmented