Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario

Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?

Marissa M.
Marissa M.
1 year ago
I'm not sure on the brushes but their eye shadows are great!
1 year, 7 months ago
No. They shed like crazy they feel so cheap too. I blend better with my sephora one
Sophie  M.
Sophie M.
Wood Dale, IL
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes they are totally work the money. They are the some of the best quality I have. I love them!
SHEILA M.
SHEILA M.
La crescenta, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Pallets are worth every penny and more right now o hautelook.com they are only $15
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
2 years, 8 months ago
I've never used the palette but I just recently purchased the $2 individual eye shadows online and the pigmentation is awesome, there were only one or two I wasn't so impressed with but over all this is good quality for the price.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
2 years, 9 months ago
The flawless collection they just came out with is wonderful. I have a lot of morphe brushes and they are just as soft as the day I bought them! They have been washed several times and I have no issues with shedding. They are definitely worth the buy!
Tamires C.
Tamires C.
Cuiaba, MT
2 years, 9 months ago
They brushes are awesomely good, and their eye shadows are very pigmented, the size of the shadows are also big. The only thing is that they don't have names on their shadows and they don't have swatches with the pictures, so you can buy different shadows that are very close match or buy a pallet and separate and get a duplicate (even if they say it's not, but just close match, it looks the same to me)
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Milton, ON
2 years, 9 months ago
They are awesome! Very good quality and super soft.