Aubrey M.

I've been looking into purchasing the Morphe 35N - 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette. I don't have experience with their products, so any thoughts on quality or palette suggestions?

Trinity G.
Trinity G.
Alamosa
5 months, 1 week ago
Once I tried morph for the first time I never went back to my old pallet! I fell in love and I definitely recommend it! It’s so easy to blend and its very vibrant and you won’t have to worry about it flaking off!
Bailey🎀 O.
Bailey🎀 O.
6 months, 4 weeks ago
Morphe is honestly one of my top 3 favorites. The eyeshadows are easy to use and blend-able. As for which palette to get, its personal preference. For me the collaboration with Jaclyn Hill is my favorite. Also the brushes and setting spray are amazing and the sponge is a great dupe for the beauty blender. Hope this helps! Morphe Brushes